Sold, please delete.

SOLD

Description : Nice condition Beretta 81. It was a surplus model when I bought it, so it does have some wear, but good shape for surplus. I've personally fired about 50 rounds through it. I have three boxes of ammo, which were 120 rounds. There are 70 rounds left (62 of the 71 grain, and 8 of the hollow points)...so...my math says I've fired 50. No problems at all, everything is right and tight on it. Mechanically, feels like a new pistol. Just some wear in the coating. Happy to take more photos for detail if needed.

The G10 grips definitely improve the feel, doesn't feel like the usual brick that a lot of Berettas do. Here's a side by side comparison (not my photo)
1642438107482.png

Edit: The grips are black and brown/slightly reddish. I tried to take a photo (below) to show the color well.

Accessories : G10 thin grips from Allegheny Arms and Gunworks, and ammo - 62 rounds of 71 grain, 8 rounds of hollow point. One magazine.

Selling Terms : No shipping. I'd like to take a peek at a driver license. Don't need a copy, or to see an LTC, I'm just tired of out-of-state buyers lying to me. If you want to go through an FFL, I am happy to do so. If you want a bill of sale, also no problem. Will meet within 1 hour travel from Alstead, NH. I'm a disabled vet, it's difficult for me to drive far.

Price : $500. These are going for $475-500+ on Gunbroker, some reaching over $1000. Sold prices, not current auctions. So...my price is pretty firm. Will consider trades for other firearms, but no revolvers or bolt actions.

Contact Information: PM me. Will provide phone number for calls/texts only AFTER we have agreed on a meet.

Additionally: I know that I do not have a rating on NES, yet. If that makes you wary, please review the feedback I received on ODT, which I was a more active member on: Feedback Profile of GunCat or on Gunbroker: https://www.gunbroker.com/a/feedback/profile/3467127

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Pictures:
Beretta 81 package.jpg
Beretta 81 side.jpg
beretta 81.jpg
Beretta 81 bore.jpg

Attachments

• beretta 81 grips.jpg
    beretta 81 grips.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom