WTS **SOLD** American Black Walnut AR Furniture Set, NEW - $275 **SOLD**

Pictures:
fs1.jpgfurnit1.jpg

Description :
Beautiful wood furniture set for the AR platform, with grip, A2 stock, and carbine handguard.
Made from American black walnut, rubbed oil finish, all necessary mounting hardware included.
Mocked up on a rifle for pictures but never used. I have the same set on another gun, it's A+

What you see pictured is exactly what you get (rifle not included!) - these kits retail for $361!

Selling Terms :
Goose rules apply. If you go radio silent for 24hr+ after agreeing to buy, I'll assume you are dead...

Price :
$275 - Cash in person, or PayPal FF + shipping costs (USPS) **SOLD**

Will consider trades - Eotech 512, ACOG 5.56, Jericho Subcompact 40sw mags, PPQ 22lr mags, 45 Colt ammo

Contact Information:
Please send direct ("private") message here on NES.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom