SOLD! $500 PSA complete upper-16” CHF

Mr.E

NES Member
I am 99% sure it’s this one.BUT comes with FA BCG (PSA) and CH..and I switched out the classic hand guard to a magpul (as in the pic)
PSA link

Bought new about 3 years ago, sent about 100 rounds down the pipe via two range trips. Everything is like new and functions perfectly

A 16" CHF 1:7 M4 Carbine 5.56 NATO Premium Classic AR-15 Upper Assembly

Barrel length 16"
Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
Machine Gun Steel
5.56 Nato Chamber
1 in 7" twist
Carbine Length
High pressure tested
Magnetic particle inspected
M4 feedramps
Forged, flat top upper

Upper with bcg and ch only..lower not included (first below pic is the same upper with grip, but is not the actual photo...bcg is the actual photo though, photo on my iPad of the upper is fuzzy)
1608781041716.jpeg

81413CA1-C117-41C8-A12F-E021C4C7BA23.jpeg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these item

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom