SOLD [SOLD} 20 Gram GOLD BAR of .9999 Fine Gold

greeprob

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Why buy a gold bar? For an investment, to resell, because you are a prepper, or because you wish to melt it down and create your own jewelry or objects with. In this case, because it is pretty, could become your good luck charm, or because you are very rich and wish to pamper yourself :)

Note: Front picture looks fuzzy because there is a removable piece of thin plastic material over the protected shell it is in. The item itself is in perfect shape and most people will immediately remove the fuzzy plastic material. So it looks bad, but it is actually far better that is still is on. If you insist, I could remove it and re-photograph it, and/or you can remove it prior to the sale so you know all is good. But until then, I plan to leave it on. Oh, and those are not STAINS in the back, that is a security feature / drawing that changes based on how light shines on the item. Seems to be in the pattern of a map.

Bar Highlights:
Contains 20 grams (0.643 oz) of .9999 fine Gold.
PAMP Suisse's exclusive Veriscan® technology uses the metal's microscopic topography, similar to a fingerprint, to identify any registered product, aiding in the detection of counterfeits. Each bar is scanned upon production and, when scanned by the customer, is further authenticated by the Veriscan® database.
Tamper-evident assay card makes it easy to tell if the bar has been questionably handled, while guaranteeing the Gold weight and purity.
Obverse: Popular design of Fortuna, the Roman goddess of fortune and luck.
Reverse: Weight and purity, along with unique serial number.

Gold Spot Bid price: $1,858.10
Weight of .643 * price of gold today 1858.10 = $1194.75 total worth of gold

Being offered at: $1,175 cash
First responders, active military, and vets get a $25 discount!
If you are a democrat, your price is: $2,500.00

Note: Find the same item on EBAY, at prices that range from $1,283, all the way up to $1,990!

Item location: Near Brighton, MA. I need 1-2 business days to remove from bank vault. Shipping is possible, but adult signature and full insurance is required. Buyer must pay actual cost for all that and I cannot estimate exactly what that may cost, but I expect it to be expensive and wasteful.

Thanks for your interest.

Attachments

• 20210125_180933577_iOS.jpg
    20210125_180933577_iOS.jpg
    365.2 KB · Views: 58
  • 20210125_180944737_iOS.jpg
    20210125_180944737_iOS.jpg
    323.5 KB · Views: 59
Top Bottom