• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sold - 1932 Walther PPK

Win

NES Member
I plan to sell this gun to legacy collectables in a few days unless someone here is looking for this gun. Legacy collectables tells me that they believe that the retail price of this gun is $1,600 and they would give me 80% of that. I'm partial to that since I don't have to do much to get that - mostly just ship it. But I am willing to try to meet someone if they are willing to give me $1,450 in cash. I would need to do a transfer at one of the shops on the north shore somewhere. I do have ample 32 acp that I could add at $25/box.

The gun itself is a German Walther PPK from 1932. There is some bluing loss in the high places where I imagine that there was holster rub. There is also a small but noticeable crack in the top of the right-hand side of the grip. The gun itself works perfectly and is all original. The deckocker and safety are working. I haven't fired many rounds but with the few that I fired the gun fired and cycled every time.

2I9A7702.jpg
IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom