• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Sold. 12 Gauge Ithaca Model 37 Featherlight with 2 Barrels

Upland

NES Member

Description :Ithaca model 37 Featherlight 12 Gauge. Good condition a few scratches and normal wear marks. original butt pad in decent shape. Everything functions as it should. This Shotgun is a older model capable of slam firing if you need to clean out a trench.
The shotgun has 2 barrels. A 20” smooth bore barrel that is missing the front blade site. I installed a rail that attaches to the rear 3/8” dove tail mount, I have all the parts to reinstall the rear site if you wish. The 20” barrel currently has a red dot site attached that I will include in the sale.

The second barrel is a 28” raised vented rib with a green fiber optic bead. It is fixed modified choke

Both barrels have very good condition bores.

Selling Terms : FTF within a reasonable distance from me. Or at FFL at your expense.

Price Gone

Contact Information: Private message me here

08E168A0-6B94-4C08-A80E-AF8D0882DE48.jpeg 7A265EBD-F60B-4232-9D56-A5FFF30B7F25.jpeg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom