• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Solar lamp and phone charger

hminsky

NES Life Member
NES Member
This is a new project spinning up from the people who made the Solar Puff lamp, which is a great product, I have three or four of them. They are really well made, not Chinese plastic junk.

This is a new project they have for a bigger one with more solar cells and larger battery, which makes a big lamp and also could charge a phone:

View: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-qwnn-light-and-power-anytime-anywhere/coming_soon

I signed up for early access if they get this off the ground

Last edited:
Interesting. Do the Solar Puffs live up to their marketing? What are the actual battery life and recharge cycle like? I've looked into some similar fold-flat LED emergency lamps but the blow up aspect seemed kind of annoying, plus reviews were all over the place. These seem better thought out on first glance.

The Solar Puffs are top quality, I have not seen any other solar lights that are better built. Battery life is quite long, and they seem to charge in a day of sunlight fully. The collapsible feature is excellent, they pack down flat, and they emit great quality light when expanded. They are made from some super tough material that looks like it has fiberglass strings through it, looks very strong. The solar cell, switch, and lamp are waterproof and use a good quality microswitch. Highly recommended !

Back
Top Bottom