delete

Great Prep.
Let us know how you like it in a short review, would you?
~Enbloc

I have the AC200MAX. This unit had a 30 amp plug on it so it can run a travel trailer. My last use I was running my concession business for 7 hours each day. Charge ever went below 97%. I was using the 200W solar panel to keep the unit charged.

I will be buying another unit just to run small appliances on the road.

Bluetti batteries are better than others because they use lithium iron phosphate battery which allows up to 3500 charging. cycles. Most other manufactures use lithium batteries which only allow 500 charging cycles.

220 or just 110? Can't run a well pump off 120!
Sure you can.

We’ve got a pile of these panels.. That’s our primary source of water with only two panels.

For some reason this is where my brother put the Mobile solar array.C4E12AC4-8898-4AC7-BAC7-0F33C3C7B9E4.jpeg5D6BFF65-D6E1-43ED-9E1F-9898F346D26A.jpeg

Here’s where I put it you know kind of in the sun. This just run some basic stuff and could run the well but it’s only temporary..

View attachment 683342
If you turn that array clockwise 90 degrees (so its tilted facing south) and tilt it to the angle of your latitude ~43 degrees for around NH. You will maximize your solar yield.

If you turn that array clockwise 90 degrees (so its tilted facing south) and tilt it to the angle of your latitude ~43 degrees for around NH. You will maximize your solar yield.
You are correct it need 180 rotation and two more panels… At least I did leave it in the shade. we have 16 more panels that are going on the roof.. Which happens to face the right directions.

There is a larger trailer in the background that has more panels, but it’s going to be different location.

Back
Top Bottom