• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Soft or hard (cheap) case for AR15 with scope

hminsky

NES Life Member
NES Member
Both of my AR15's are the A2 style with the high carry handle and scope or laser mounted on the carry handle. I need a soft or hard case which is wide enough to hold one of the rifles. I don't mind taking it apart into the upper and lower, but I don't want to remove the sighted in scope when I transport it.

Does anyone know of a good cheap carry case which would hold an AR with high scope like this?

Galati Int'l makes soft cases (available in lots of places) that specifically will hold a full size AR15 with scope.

Here's what I'm talking about:

http://www.galatiinternational.com/...O&Product_Code=4208&Category_Code=galaticases

They are available from a lot of mail-order places for cheaper money.

My buddy Lance Walton from Walton's Gun Supply will probably be at the Marlboro gun show. He usually has all this stuff (might be different brand) and he can be quite reasonable.

I have two Galati cases and they work very well. Bushmaster also sells (IIRC) a nice hard plastic case.

LenS said:
Galati Int'l makes soft cases (available in lots of places) that specifically will hold a full size AR15 with scope.

Here's what I'm talking about:

http://www.galatiinternational.com/...O&Product_Code=4208&Category_Code=galaticases

They are available from a lot of mail-order places for cheaper money.

My buddy Lance Walton from Walton's Gun Supply will probably be at the Marlboro gun show. He usually has all this stuff (might be different brand) and he can be quite reasonable.

Mine is in a Galati...great bag. Stiffer than most soft-sides, great protection.

I have two Galati cases - one for the AK with a Kobra Red Dot, and the other for my FAL with scope. Both are great! Quality, well-padded cases that you can lock up with a small padlock (important for MA residents).

But be sure to get them from www.wiskur.com rather than direct from Galati International - much cheaper.

Good Luck!

Ken

I have a soft case for each or my AR's and one for my AK. I love them. I keep my mags, slings, and other basics right in them.

I've got several Galati "knock off's" that look close to the same, about as thick. They're nice, and a Galati would only be better. I got mine from TAPCO several years back.

yep

I seem to get just as good if not better answers to my AR15 questions here on NES though., Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom