So, who wants a new STI DVC???

DAA belt, DAA Racemaster Pouches, Universal Shooting Academy holster (the Manny holster), maybe the DAA magnet too.

Why did you get the 9mm version and not the .40?

Earthshine402 thanks for the recommendations, I'll check those out.

I got the 9 mm because I shoot 9 mm in man-on-man steel, IDPA and Steel Challenge and have lots of ammo. I can't use this gun in IDPA but plan on shooting USPSA with my DVC Limited, unfortunately I'm finding out that I would've been better off with a .40.

Earthshine402 thanks for the recommendations, I'll check those out.

I got the 9 mm because I shoot 9 mm in man-on-man steel, IDPA and Steel Challenge and have lots of ammo. I can't use this gun in IDPA but plan on shooting USPSA with my DVC Limited, unfortunately I'm finding out that I would've been better off with a .40.

The things I listed I just changed over to from a full Safariland setup. So far I'm liking it. It is on the expensive side, but it is nice.

This I know. I was curious as my DVC open 9mm does not function with standard pressure ammo.

Throw a 7 or 8 lb recoil spring in it after youve put couple thousand rounds through it and you should be able to get it to run with a minor load...

- - - Updated - - -

You should be able to get an open gun to run factory ammo using a light recoil spring
I missed this when reading through, you beat me to it.

Back
Top Bottom