• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

So, what firearms are you buying this weekend (MA)?

Since gun stores will be opening at noon on Saturday, what have you been itching to purchase?

I'm likely looking for a Sig p365. Been interested ever since I tried a friend's at the range months ago. Sadly (username relevant), I like it more than my G43.

I ordered, 3 weeks ago and picked up last week a new S&W 649 J Frame at one of the two stores that defied the Unconstitutional Charlie Faker ban.

Since gun stores will be opening at noon on Saturday, what have you been itching to purchase?

I'm likely looking for a Sig p365. Been interested ever since I tried a friend's at the range months ago. Sadly (username relevant), I like it more than my G43.

I bought one and then the ranges closed so I haven’t even shot it yet 🤣🤣

Been looking into getting an affordable WWII Japanese Officer Sword. Affordable meaning something below $1400.
There is a specific type I like but can't, or will not pay, $2000 for a incredible one.

RC

Been looking into getting an affordable WWII Japanese Officer Sword. Affordable meaning something below $1400.
There is a specific type I like but can't, or will not pay, $2000 for a incredible one.

RC

Oil quenched Gunto? Seems like you could get a good one below your budget?

Gramps brought back one from the occupation. Was in an old saya (scabbard) with WWII hardware slapped on. He casually said "I think the blade is pretty old." Upon research I determined yeah, as in over 500 years old.

In the market for a Henry Big Boy in .41 mag to go along with my M57, no hurry though. will wait for the initial madness to die down. Probably something that needs to be ordered anyway.

Was also mulling a Sig 320 X5 Legion before all the bullshit started.

I only owned Glock handguns until I bought my 365 about 2 years ago. Was skeptical at first I’d like it but it’s been my EDC since the first range session replacing my Glock 43. I like it so much I sold both of my glocks in the last couple months because they would never be more than safe queens now and I don’t own guns just to say I have them.

I only owned Glock handguns until I bought my 365 about 2 years ago. Was skeptical at first I’d like it but it’s been my EDC since the first range session replacing my Glock 43. I like it so much I sold both of my glocks in the last couple months because they would never be more than safe queens now and I don’t own guns just to say I have them.

Are they still dragging the primers or did they fix that? I've heard apparently the 365XL doesn't do it.

It is a nice looking gun just never felt the need to swap out something I was already familiar with.

-Mike

Are they still dragging the primers or did they fix that? I've heard apparently the 365XL doesn't do it.

It is a nice looking gun just never felt the need to swap out something I was already familiar with.

-Mike
I don’t check every casing but yes I have had a few light ones. and I do agree with familiarity I’m stuck in my ways thus why I had a G26 and G43 but the 365 gives me more capacity than the 43 and much smaller than the 26 so it’s the best of both worlds and a trigger I was pleasantly surprised with out the box.

Was also mulling a Sig 320 X5 Legion before all the bullshit started.

One thing to watch out for, Sig is apparently doing Cohen f***ery again and some of the guns are only shipping with one
magazine. This doesn't appear to be consistent across the P320 product line, though. (at least not yet).

-Mike

One thing to watch out for, Sig is apparently doing Cohen f***ery again and some of the guns are only shipping with one
magazine. This doesn't appear to be consistent across the P320 product line, though. (at least not yet).

-Mike
Thanks, that's good to know, I should have snagged it when I had it in my hands back in February at Shooting Supply, snooze ya loose I guess.

I've got some chipmunks i need to deal with.

I know a guy who was extoling the virtues of his .40 because ammo was still available...
[wave]

It's awesome going to the range 2-4 times a week and never hitting ammo limits at my primary shop during panics. I honestly have no idea how much .40 I have, pretty much every range day I'd buy more than I shot and I'd also buy a case of 500 rounds every ~6 weeks just because. At one of the "if I'm in the area" shops they had a new guy tell me two boxes, haven't been back since.

Back
Top Bottom