So, what firearms are you buying this weekend (MA)?

Since gun stores will be opening at noon on Saturday, what have you been itching to purchase?

I'm likely looking for a Sig p365. Been interested ever since I tried a friend's at the range months ago. Sadly (username relevant), I like it more than my G43.

Wait. What?

What else is opening on Saturday?

(I dont watch the news)

Since gun stores will be opening at noon on Saturday, what have you been itching to purchase?

I'm likely looking for a Sig p365. Been interested ever since I tried a friend's at the range months ago. Sadly (username relevant), I like it more than my G43.
I would love to shoot all the ones I have at my local gun club but looks like that’s not gonna happen so just waiting until the 18th........😆😆😆😆😆

I’d get a Glock 40 MOS if I could find one... 🤔

I had ordered a Savage Model 110 just before the lockdown. But I didn't realize all the gun shops would be forced to close. So it's been waiting for me at the shop, and I'll pick it up this weekend.

I have never gone to a shop without already knowing what I’m going to purchase. But I’m going to buy what catches my eye. Maura and Baker can shove it where the sun don't shine. 159F0F0C-D85C-49BB-88E1-4509947BA378.gif

Made a couple calls to find one today. No luck. Will try some more tomorrow. I’m set on the specific model I want so I’ll wait if I have to.

All my free cash has gone into gold and silver. When I get a chance I'll head to NEArms for night sights for a couple guns.

rental_deserteagle_50_1024x1024.jpg

Truthfully, I think this weekend is going to be insane and the odds that I can get an appointment are pretty low given that the shops are going to be concentrating on taking care of held sales first. I'll wait for a better opportunity sometime next week. [thumbsup]

Back
Top Bottom