So, what did you get on Black Friday?

Was browsing AIM and scored a PA 4-14x44 ACSS 308/223 scope. Its FFP and illuminated for only $229! I have a similar 1-6 and love it. Grabbed an SR22 4.5 and various ammo from FS.

All online... 500 Berry bullets for 45 reloading, 500 Remington 230 gr 45 ACP rounds (so I have cases, for when I reload), 2 Wilson Combat mags, and a new car cover (as mice chewed holes in the one I had that was in the shed!).

sent from my phone.

Nothing for me. I have tons of 22, 9mm, 40, 223, and 5.56 already. Plus 2 tons of reloading components for 9 and 40 so I'm loaded to the hilt for a while, pun intended. I did think about a new press though but didn't pull the trigger, just yet.

I bought a 24 gun safe from Dicks on Wednesday, got the black Friday price, then I went online and got a set of MBUS sights and a pistol grip for my AR-47 pistol on Saturday. Friday I sat on my fat ass watching TV.
Black Friday sales aren't for Fridays anymore.

A couple ammo cans and the firestick w/ alexa remote.
Have the Chromecast v1 but it's acting up and the chromecast software/app is garbage.

Picked up a set of mbus sights just now. Not really digging the cheap red dot I've been using. Maybe some day I'll get some quality glass.

A few Zev doodads to (almost) finish off a build or two, another 10/22 to serve as a host for a special project, and got my limit at DSG in Danvers for ammo. Other than asking the rifle/pistol ammo question for each box, all I endured was the cursory glance at my LTC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Recover" and "aortic aneurism" don't always go together - was he in a hospital when it happened? That sounds like a hell of a deal to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We got lucky. It leaked for a bit first which got him into the hospital. It ruptured in the OR as soon as they exposed it. As far as I can tell, that is about the only way that the words "ruptured aortic aneurism" and "recover" go together.

Reloading supplies and a free t-shirt from Graf & Sons. They always have a good Black Friday sale, super good selection of cheap .22 and heavily discounted supplies. Additionally worth mentioning, they had a rep there for Brotherhood Munitions. They are an ammo company set up by friends and family of Marc A Lee, the first SEAL KIA over in the sandbox. Prices were good and 20% goes back to their charity organization.

I didn't buy anything. I didn't see anything online I couldn't live without. And the prices I saw on anything that might interest me weren't really any kind of deal. Just marked up and discounted back to regular price. From this retired retail store manager for most of my life, IMHO Black Friday has become a marketing farce. Other than the occasional door buster lost leader items that stores typically under inventory just to get shoppers in the door, most prices are at there best in the week before Christmas or just after the holidays.

Nothing pew pew related. Upgraded my cell phone, got some new sneaks and a cold gear set from Under Armour.

We got lucky. It leaked for a bit first which got him into the hospital. It ruptured in the OR as soon as they exposed it. As far as I can tell, that is about the only way that the words "ruptured aortic aneurism" and "recover" go together.

My grandfather was diagnosed with a similar issue aortic dissection, they got him medflighted and into surgery within 4 hours and it wasn't fast enough. Glad your dad is going to have a chance to recover.

Back
Top Bottom