• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

So, what did you get on Black Friday?

Rockrivr1

NES Member
While I know many of us avoid Black Friday like the plague as dealing with the crowds is an absolute nightmare. BUT, there were a lot of Black Friday deals being offered at a number of our local gun stores. So I'm sure some of you ventured out to get some of those deals. For me I couldn't pass up heading over to Holliston Firearms to pick up a Canik TP9SF and a small case of Fiocchi 9mm.

So what did you end up getting?

Scored a 10/22 at dicks, a set of binoculars and more ammo than I can store. Lol
now in the market for a decent scope. All roads are pointing at bsa sweet 22!

Was in the market for 1000 .380 1000. 9mm for the reload but the wife started yelling about the recent ammo purchases :( She did get me a PA 1-6 ACSS 762x39 for my wasr10 and got some .22 ammo. had to please her with a message chair LOL

I didn't find anything online or anything advertised that I was interested in
Also I didn't see any deals that have not been offered through out the year at same or better prices.

I laid around the house watching movies, feeding the wood stove, watching the snow fall while wishing for a big ass storm to play with my new tractor and drinking a few beers.

Gotta say, sales this year sucked. I was expecting some steep eotech discounts and some serious ammo slashing as the world is not ending come january.

Well, i got a "black friday" discount on window tints for my car. Somehow full tints, top brand for a Taurus was cheaper than my 335i. Looks like I'll be using the lifetime warranty shortly.

I was trying to get a dash cam and couldn't find one worth chasing. Hoping I can get one monday. If anyone has suggestions, I'd love to hear em!

Picked ups a TLR3 tac light, some .45 bullets to reload and some .308. And a case for my Remington 1100.

I scored big. I was in NJ for Thanksgiving and we took a ride up to the East Stroudsburg, PA Walmart. we got 31 boxes of Federal 12 GA 7 1/2 shot for $3.00 a box. Got enough for the next few seasons of dove in PA

Picked up a Remington 870 for $230.. can't wait to shoot it

IMG_5251_zpssx7inmnk.jpg

Last edited:
I got a TV and TV accessories, we've been running a 27" CRT for the past 15ish years so it was time to finally upgrade. I have mostly all the gun stuff I _desperately_ need, anything else is just nice to haves.

Back
Top Bottom