So, they're afraid of everyone

They're not more powerful than everyone else and they know it, but their leaders are insane and they DO have a military that is dangerous, even to us.

When Biden gets us into a shooting war with them, we're f**ked. We'll win in the end but it will cost us.

In the end "the people" always hold the power. The problem is that history shows pretty clearly that they simply refuse to exercise that power most of the damn time.

I'd be willing to bet that most 2nd amendment supporters don't really know the history of why that amendment is even there it in the first place. Because the history of it goes all the way into English history - when the ruling class discovered that peasants armed with longbows could pick them off of their horses at a distance. So of course they decided that the peasants shouldn't be armed.

And yes - the left has definitely gone insane. Pushing shit like 56 genders just proves it. The fact that most of the upper leadership is old as dirt - and the younger "leaders" that are coming in are people like AOC, the bald black chick - and an angry Muslim chick who married her brother ............ just prove it.

Ok yeah, they "have" the military. But like idiots they can't seem to think thru fully anything they do. So when I see stories pop up - put out there by Demoncrat "leaders" - that they are questioning the loyalty of National Guardsmen - I think to myself : "thanks for confirming for me what I suspected - that the military in it's entirety will NOT be loyal to these commies". Maybe those dipshits shouldn't have been so public with that information.

That's something I actually feel good about.

I think it’s a bit of both. I think a number of them discovered the color of adrenaline is brown on Jan 6 and they’re also using the events to their advantage. There are plenty of them who buy into their own BS.

Did you see some of the pics from within the chamber while the protests were going on outside? They all looked scared shitless. Some worse than others I suppose - I remember seeing a picture of some woman who was face down on the floor between the seats - it did look like she had pissed herself.

Those pictures actually illustrate pretty clearly what the problem is IMHO. We've got a bunch of people "ruling" the country - who are at their core a bunch of friggin pussies. Yet they feel utterly safe behind all of the security , both financial and physical - to just utterly screw over this country and it's people on a CONSTANT basis.

Fear is a good thing IMHO. It's your limbic system telling you that you just phucked up and are now in mortal danger. The 2 or 3 times I've almost crashed my motorcycle - my limbic system made a nice cold chill go down my spine - made my ass pucker up tight - and gave my brain some very serious clarity so that I could understand right down at my core not to do that stupid shit again.

Last edited:
Seriously. If the elections numbers are true, Joe Biden is literally the most popular President in the history of this country and there should be no unrest.

"not statistically impossible, but it's statistically implausible,"

don`t worry - they will come with some deprogramming, i bet, and it all be cured.

"He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two ginscented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself.
He loved Big Brother."

Should read good books more often.

None of that shit matters, let’s not pretend like science and facts do matter. These are different times.

Capitol Insurrection...hold on guys hold my beer, made everything go away...talk about f***ing magic like it never existed.

Her image as an iconic, non-partisan newswoman. [rofl2]

"Under quantum thermodynamics, there is a non-zero probability that
the dead may rise from the grave, in droves, to vote", sez Snopes...

Seriously. If the elections numbers are true, Joe Biden is literally the most popular President in the history of this country and there should be no unrest.

I had this conversation with my Doc yesterday talking about the election and Jan 6 through current events. Great Dr., too.

He started the conversation with "I saw you in a Viking helmet on the news last week" [rofl]

They will just use FBI provocateurs and ANTIFA/BLM agitators dressed up in Maga gear.
If they are willing to do that there's even less incentive to show up. If you beleive they would do that, my retort would be you should spend the day at home planning ambushes and going through your kit because the war has already started.

If they are willing to do that there's even less incentive to show up. If you beleive they would do that, my retort would be you should spend the day at home planning ambushes and going through your kit because the war has already started.

There is video of Black Bloc/Antifa changing into red white and blue MAGA stuff on the 6th. Was posted on by someone on ARFCOM from Twitter. And FBI has their hands in all sorts of domestic agitation. Almost all the Islamic shootings and bombings or attempts here in the states started with FBI handlers. I definitely believe both organizations would pull that sort of stunt,

There is video of Black Bloc/Antifa changing into red white and blue MAGA stuff on the 6th. Was posted on by someone on ARFCOM from Twitter. And FBI has their hands in all sorts of domestic agitation. Almost all the Islamic shootings and bombings or attempts here in the states started with FBI handlers. I definitely believe both organizations would pull that sort of stunt,
I'm not disagreeing. I'm just stating if this it the case, we are Jews/Communists in early 1933 and the Reichstag is about to be burnt down.

Prepare accordingly for a better historical outcome.

Yesterday was a nationwide nothingburger at the various state houses. It appears that the only ones who showed up were Antifa/BLM false-flaggers and those in numbers less than ten. I don't know what "Boogaloo Boys" is but it sounds like a BLM false-flag operation, too.

Thats SOOOO not true.....there were 5 allegedly armed protesters at the NH Capitol.....a whole five.........protesting for PEACE no less....

The 20 something journalists had to compete with one another to get interview time with these 5 allegedly armed protesters

What were they armed with besides "Sharp Tongues"? IDK.....

img-2831___17174134946.jpg

Its a good thing there were dozens of NH State police there to keep the peace and prevent the 4/20 group from taking over the state capitol in between bong hits

Back
Top Bottom