So now we are (Second Amendment) EXTREMISTS, according to Hillary

Loved the speech!!!

She said for law abiding gun owners and hunters to form another 2a group to take on the NRA!!!

That's rich!!!

As if the 2a was about hunting!!!

This will hopefully be a repeat of whatever election that was when Al Gore went against gun ownership and a bunch of congressmen lost their seats.

I really hope Hillary takes this up as her major issue since it is apparent that more people support gun rights!

Actually the 2A is about hunting. Hunting of Tyrants.

I was going to say something similar. She is in fact quite smart. Easily "smarter" than 80% of the people who post on this forum. The problem is she is not intellectually honest or ethical. Plenty smart, just in all the wrong ways.

For quite a while it's seemed to me that the Clintons really internalized the principle that you can get away with murder as long as you pay good lawyers to tell you how to do it. (Either stay an inch inside the line, or make sure there's no evidence of some necessary element for every offense). They accumulated enough money to be able to afford the advice, and they've leveraged it ever since.

I've suspected that if they were ever brought low, it would be because they either cheaped out and took some bad advice, or because they got cocky and disregarded good advice. (They are not good enough lawyers to play the game on their own - staying on top of how to keep them out of prison has got to be a full-time job for several lawyers).

The advent of DNA testing was a mighty close call; I'm sure the cunning plan wasn't for Bill to have to play semantic games about the meaning of "is", and then whine about how it's all a distraction from The Most Important Job on Earth.

Every rumor about three-letter agencies doing forensic examination of the Hildebeest's EMail servers is music to my ears. I just hope it goes platinum.

Back
Top Bottom