• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

So now we are (Second Amendment) EXTREMISTS, according to Hillary

sbi

Yeah, I know her "gun control" plan was discussed in another tread, but I think our new title - Second Amendment extremists
- deserve a tread of its own.

Part of me want her to choke on her breakfast, but I really would love to see her lose to Carly for example or Rubio, or whoever she faces in November 2016.
Hack, even losing to Joe or Bernie will be satisfying.

Of course, a win-win situation will be her losing to anyone and then choke on her dinner.

Last edited:
I assume you mean "choke"? Because you definitely didn't use "chock" correctly unless there's male parts in her food lol

I'm not an extremist. I simply support the entire constitution as it was written. I believe that you should be able to go into any store, buy a machine gun and walk out with it. What's hard to understand about that?

I also believe that anyone has a right to say anything they want, even Hillary with her stupid ****ing shit.

Who decides which types of extremism are unacceptable? It's clear that some types are actually encouraged. I understand that it's just an image control campaign from the left, but it's stupid. The pro-2A crowd should start calling the gun grabbers anti-constitution extremists.

Last edited:
Hopefully when she loses she will give up on any further public life. Or life in general god willing.

This! Also her and her ilk are traitors for supporting victim disarmament which aids and abets, Tyrants, criminals and madmen.

Those that want to rewrite the 2nd Amendment are the extremists.... Not those of us who take it as written....

If this ugly battleaxe of a woman is elected - does this mean Bill, that beacon of morality, will be called "The first Man". What initiatives would he sponsor - would he plant a garden like Moochele or would he be to busy having sexual relations with interns in the Oral Office.

Last edited:
This woman will say any lie, tell any tale, spew any falsehood ,
Distort any fact, omit any truth,

that will turn into a slogan ,catch phrase ,a sound bite

that will bring a vote from the rubes that will believe it.

If she wins, she may sell more guns than Obama. Regardless, how many "2A extremists" have caused major problems for this country? Much much less than real extremist groups.

I want to be accepted, just like the brave Mr/Mrs Jenner. These days you have to be brave to let people know you are pro-gun.

If she wins, she may sell more guns than Obama. Regardless, how many "2A extremists" have caused major problems for this country? Much much less than real extremist groups.

^this

nothing will surge the firearms industry like her ugly ass

Who decides which types of extremism are unacceptable? It's clear that some types are actually encouraged. I understand that it's just an image control campaign from the left, but it's stupid. The pro-2A crowd should start calling the gun grabbers anti-constitution extremists.

Anyone that is against anything that Hillary believes in is an extremist. Then again, she doesn't really believe in anything unless approved by polling.

I also like the idea of calling the gun grabbers "anti-constitution extremists."

I'll never forget when I saw the Waco holocost on the tv news.

it was a sunny Saturday morning , I came in and flipped on the set,

to to see that going down.

all I could think was , no way, we as a nation have learned the lessons from Vietnam ,
not to have this barbarian style action still happen,
reno and wild bill should have done time for that.

Did anyone catch what she snuck into that video?

She said that "ideally, what she'd like to see is gun owners, responsible gun owners....HUNTERS, form a new organization....."

She described "responsible gun owners" as being hunters. Which implied that gun owners who aren't hunters, are the extremists.

Probably HALF the country will accept that premise? That's scary.

There are hunters, and there are bitter clingers. That's what she set up right there.

Back
Top Bottom