So now I have this spare Dillon handle and bullet chute

timbo

Navy Veteran
NES Member
I just installed the Roller handle and Strong mount...went together easily...now I have the straight handle and the original completed round chute...I figure the handle will make a nice head knocker weapon (I wouldn't want to get hit by it [crying])...I'll eventually find some use for the chute, I'm sure.

Last edited:
If you can find a re-use for the old chute, let me know. I've got 2 looking for another life.

I never did care for the roller handle. I gave it a try but just didn't like it. I put the "war club" back on and fitted a pool ball to it for comfort like I do all my presses. Sell the straight handle, someone will buy it.

I never did care for the roller handle. I gave it a try but just didn't like it. I put the "war club" back on and fitted a pool ball to it for comfort like I do all my presses. Sell the straight handle, someone will buy it.

I will probably repurpose it by rethreading it for my RCBS Jr2...the RCBS has that funky "bicycle grip" handle and I hate it.

I put an extra foam sleeve from my AR Pistol buffer tube on my Dillon roller handle and it feels great now.

Malodave

Back
Top Bottom