So now Civil War Reenactments are a Target of the = confederate-object-haters .....

NHCraigT

NES Member
LINK: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/‘w...spite-threat/ar-AAtx2Me?li=BBnbfcL&OCID=HPDHP

... “We would like to make everyone aware that the Cedar Creek Battlefield Foundation has received a letter threatening bodily harm to attendants of this event,” the foundation said in the statement. “With this in mind security has been increased and we ask that everyone work with us for a safe and enjoyable event.”...

Comments by some attendees:

Macias, a 43-year-old teacher at a Christian academy in Inwood, W.Va., said protesters had “blown things out of proportion.” She said she and her daughters, who are Mexican American, don’t take offense at the Confederate flag.

“I have a hard time with people trying to erase our history,” she said. “A country can’t be a country without a past.”
“This is exciting,” said her elder daughter, Elizabette, 16. “I wish they’d advertise this more.”

Yoly Harrell, wearing a long brown dress and holding a parasol, said she had spent the morning making oatmeal, eggs and sausage patties for soldiers. A 55-year-old nurse in Fredericksburg, Harrell said she came to the United States years ago from El Salvador.

She said she wasn’t put off by her history-teacher husband dressing up as a Confederate soldier. “We had our own war,” she said of El Salvador. “History stays there, no matter what people say.”

Funny thing - when conservatives hold events, speeches, etc. there are massive costs for "extra security" because of the threats of violence. When liberals hold events, no such expenses are necessary. I guess one group of opponents is better behaved.

Funny thing - when conservatives hold events, speeches, etc. there are massive costs for "extra security" because of the threats of violence. When liberals hold events, no such expenses are necessary. I guess one group of opponents is better behaved.

I liked the GOAL dinner last year:
(To police security) "Guys, if someone is stupid enough to break in here and start a problem, don't worry, we got it covered, there's coffee for you in the back, relax and put your feet up"

With that said though, there's no limit to whining. At collings I slipped some soccer mom my line of "If you can't tell the difference between reality and make believe you should see a doctor urgently, they have meds for that" after she derogiterially referred to the German reenactors as a bunch of genocide loving Nazis. Also of note- I don't believe collings allows the swastika on the field with exception to vehicles like the storch and kittenkrad.

All most people want is for the LAW TO BE ENFORCED.

ANTIFA, BLM, ALT-LEFT RIOTERS must be PROSECUTED !

If the "BY ANY MEANS" (they deliberately do not say "BY ANY LEGAL MEANS") continues, Conservatives who DO follow the law, will begin to ignore it as well.

Following the law is not always the most effective.

Catholics, Hindus and Pastafarians are generally law abiding, and violent actions in the name of the religion are virtually unheard of. As such, the media does not have censorship policies to conform to demands made by violent factions of these religions. Islam has a history of violent actions in the name of the religion and, as such, numerous mainstream media has adopted censorship policies to confirm with the demands of those who use violence as a method of enforcing desired behavior.

At collings I slipped some soccer mom my line of "If you can't tell the difference between reality and make believe you should see a doctor urgently, they have meds for that" after she derogiterially referred to the German reenactors as a bunch of genocide loving Nazis. Also of note- I don't believe collings allows the swastika on the field with exception to vehicles like the storch and kittenkrad.

People like that should be laughed at until they realize for the ignorant idiots that they are. This bullshit atmosphere of tolerance to idiots is what created this crisis of m*******s electing morally and mentally depraved people into the seat of power.

I'm glad that "Mexican Americans" and "ElSalvadorans" chimed in on offensiveness of American history and ruled it to be non-offensive. We got 5 gold ****ing Tacos for non-offensiveness. ****, that's outstanding! Let's make a ****ing committee from a bunch of latinos to go around and put a ****ing golden Taco stamp of approval on everything to make sure that it should not tickle liberal *******s.

Catholics, Hindus and Pastafarians are generally law abiding, and violent actions in the name of the religion are virtually unheard of. As such, the media does not have censorship policies to conform to demands made by violent factions of these religions. Islam has a history of violent actions in the name of the religion and, as such, numerous mainstream media has adopted censorship policies to confirm with the demands of those who use violence as a method of enforcing desired behavior.

Being LAW ABIDING condemned the Jews to the GAS CHAMBERS.

Heard about this when the warning came out and also heard about it on Sat as well. My father in law may have gone to this, not sure... but he's real into the civil war stuff and lives near that area.

If you look at any propaganda posters, enemy is always:

1. Faceless silhouettes or
2. Human-like but a monster or deformed

this makes it easy to vilify the other side with cart blanche. When libtards want to be done with their history revision, Union was fighting some green goblins and orcs.

You know this was coming, the left can't get over their stunning loss. Anything that reminds them of their failures must be attacked a racist.

The crusades were seemingly non violent? There's more that's just a shining example.

I've been to a few re-enactments.
If they want to see how horribly wrong things can go for them, start that shit at one.
Hopefully the cops will just whistle Dixie (So to speak) till the crowd get tired of pummeling them.

The crusades were seemingly non violent? There's more that's just a shining example.

Your making jbk and Robs point.
the crusades were undertaken to stop the Moslem horde from murdering or enslaving everything not Moslem. After a couple hundred years of it,the west began to fight back. Sometimes it takes a while for peaceful/ reasonable people to gear up and react to being set upon

It's just silly to reach back 1,000 years to make a point. I can think of two religions that make a fetish of millenia-old violence and it's not helpful in any way.

The Romans stacked my ancestors like cordwood at the Battle of Watling Street. After they were done killing all the men they killed all the women and children who'd shown up to watch. When they ran out of children the Romans killed all the pack animals. 80,000 dead. But nobody bitches about that. Masada? That happened yesterday.

As a matter of fact I admire the Romans for this feat of arms. 10,000 Romans faced as many as 230,000 Britons....and they won.

Moral of the story? Don't **** with the Romans.

Last edited:
It's just silly to reach back 1,000 years to make a point. I can think of two religions that make a fetish of millenia-old violence and it's not helpful in any way.

The Romans stacked my ancestors like cordwood at the Battle of Watling Street. After they were done killing all the men they killed all the women and children who'd shown up to watch. When they ran out of children the Romans killed all the pack animals. 80,000 dead. But nobody bitches about that. Masada? That happened yesterday.

As a matter of fact I admire the Romans for this feat of arms. 10,000 Romans faced as many as 230,000 Britons....and they won.

Moral of the story? Don't **** with the Romans.

The Romans proved what has always been fact - TACTICS & WEAPONRY win Battles.

Not just getting pissed and screaming (no offense to your ancestors).

This lesson is one Kim Yong Un does not recognize.

The Romans proved what has always been fact - TACTICS & WEAPONRY win Battles.

Not just getting pissed and screaming (no offense to your ancestors).

None taken.

My point is no-one today gives a rat's ass about Watling Street as it has not been incorporated into some death-cult fetish religion.

Although maybe it should have been as people with no beliefs are easy meat for dedicated zealots.

I would have to guess, Not for long

The lesson is simple:

If you want to censor public dialog, violence works, but only if your threat is credible and backed up by actions.

The Muslims prove it with cartoons.

The Antifas and liberals prove it when deciding what campus speakers they will allow.

the crusades were a response/retaliation for the ISLAMIC INVASION.OCCUPATION and taking HOSTAGE of a large number of people in Spain/Andalusia and the territory we know as southern france

It really sux to throw something out there like that tired crusade talking point only to be slapped down by the historical record eh?

Oh really? So what about the Northern Crusades into Eastern Europe that saw the slaughter of tens of thousands of pagans? What did they ever do to Christendom? Worship the wrong God and have vsluable resources and lands? Why is it that Christendom can conquer and slaughter - mostly other Christians mind you but, others can't? Its not the Moors fault that Christendom couldn't keep their shit together.

Oh really? So what about the Northern Crusades into Eastern Europe that saw the slaughter of tens of thousands of pagans? What did they ever do to Christendom? Worship the wrong God and have vsluable resources and lands? Why is it that Christendom can conquer and slaughter - mostly other Christians mind you but, others can't? Its not the Moors fault that Christendom couldn't keep their shit together.

Chill, you've won. Just sit back and wait a couple of decades. Christendom is over. Our granddaughters will marry bearded men.

You make the bitching about the confederacy and slavery seem relevant.

Seriously, show me one, JUST ONE person who participated in the Crusades - I'll wait. Meanwhile, I'm pretty sure we can find plenty of examples of live islamic nutcases.

Oh really? So what about the Northern Crusades into Eastern Europe that saw the slaughter of tens of thousands of pagans?

Since when did Pope blessed crusades into Northern Europe? There was conquests going on in Baltics, Livonian order, but that was over control of land. References?

Why is it that Christendom can conquer and slaughter - mostly other Christians mind you but, others can't?

Was that info from the book by Lizzie Warren "My moslem heritage" (before she became indian)?

Back
Top Bottom