So many holsters and so little time

I’m in the market for a IWB holster and there are 8 million. I have had a G-code incog and I liked it but I sold it and the gun. Anyone have any recommendations for an aiwb or iwb for the 2 or 3 o’clock position. I was checking out tier 1, g-code, crossbreed, aliengear, vedder and a few others but I can’t buy them all to try. I’m looking for something small and I’m not sold on the mag carrier yet. This is for a sig P365

I like hidden hybrid

I run the tier 1 and like it a lot. Also take a look at jm custom kydex hear a lot of praise on their aiwb holsters

I love my Stealthgear USA but it does feel bulky at times and I switch to a smaller kydex holster. I have a few from 508 holsters that are very nice and a new one from We the people holsters that seems good so far.

Alien Gear for IWB. Galco for AIWB. Been using both for probably 5yrs now.

Just bought an appendix Stealthgear Ventcore Plus for a VP9. Not sure how it will work out with a larger gun, but I have the same holster for an SR9C and I like it.

I have a Sig branded black point AIWB and a Vetter light tuck. Both are solid.

Also have a Raven “clip” forget the model. But it’s decent for a minimalist approach.

Ordered maybe 5 or 6 different ones when I got my P365. Black arch Protos-M was by far and away the most comfortable and well thought out.

Ive got one of these too great holster For strong side carry though I didn’t use it much switches over to aiwb.

i took a chance and bought an OWB holster for the 92f. Good quality for the price. If they make IWB might be worth a look

Whenever these threads pop up in a FB group if 100 people answer, there's 110 different answers lol but I'm another for the Stealthgear Ventcore. It's ridiculously comfortable and I wear mine for like 10 hours a day

Whenever these threads pop up in a FB group if 100 people answer, there's 110 different answers lol but I'm another for the Stealthgear Ventcore. It's ridiculously comfortable and I wear mine for like 10 hours a day

Once you mentioned these I checked them out, they do look super comfortable. I want to try one of these as well

Back
Top Bottom