So many Glock 19's for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet I've only seen a couple of gen 2 glock 19's for sale in the last 5 years. Those where priced pretty high. Now all of a sudden the classifieds is full of these at low prices. Strange. If you've been wanting one now seems like an opportunity.

Who knows? Maybe people are just freaking out trying to dump gun a they think they may get stuck with. Could all just be coinsidence, MA prices have come down quite a bit seems to me, people could be trading up to gen 3 or 4s. It looks like the MA Glock bubble has burst.

I've been noticing the same thing, it is very strange, but it could just be that supply has finally caught up with demand, especially since the older ones are dealer transferable.

Or people are selling the police trade in's they bought off aimsurplus and trying to get a profit

Unfortunately for me, I paid the MA premium last year for my glocks and got raped. Still love them though, and doubt I will ever get rid of them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Are people finally realizing how easy it is to get a new Glock at normal prices in MA? Maybe, but there will always be a new batch of suckers to pay the 1.5-2x markup that some dealers on NES advertise.

Seriously, guys, "try paying normal retail. You'll find it refreshing."

or they found a shop that sells brand new gen 3/4's for less than the mass premium.

This.

"Slide wear"
A LITTLE HOLSTER WEAR, DOESN'T AFFECT FUNCTION. $450 IN MASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS omgourd look at this deal!!!1one1!

Free market gunna free market. They buy it at $375~, sell it at $450-500. If everyone is happy, done deal

Maybe the availability of standard capacity magazines is a factor? As a M*******, the lack of pban magazines has put me off on buying a G19.

Maybe the availability of standard capacity magazines is a factor? As a M*******, the lack of pban magazines has put me off on buying a G19.

I found pre-bans pretty easily before I sold my G19 (for about what I paid for it thanks to MA)
they are out there

I bought a Gen 2 loved it for what it was. found a new Gen 4 for a non-inflated price Bought that and flipped the Gen 2 for what I paid.

Its just all the people realizing 9mm was gay so they are manning up to a 40 or 45.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From talking to three different FFLs when the Aim Surplus G19s where being sold, I figure about 100 entered MA over the course of a week or two. That's a small number but a huge number relative to how many are usually coming in. MFS alone I think said they processed about 40 and they bought another 10 to resell at about $450 (actually looks like $495 from their website but they're out of stock). There's a market glut right now, I'm holding off on selling mine unless somebody convinces me otherwise. :)

From talking to three different FFLs when the Aim Surplus G19s where being sold, I figure about 100 entered MA over the course of a week or two. That's a small number but a huge number relative to how many are usually coming in. MFS alone I think said they processed about 40 and they bought another 10 to resell at about $450 (actually looks like $495 from their website but they're out of stock). There's a market glut right now, I'm holding off on selling mine unless somebody convinces me otherwise. :)

Looks like a glut of all firearms in the classifieds now. I had one for sale but pulled it because it seems like a poor time to sell with so many going for sale. Good for buyers though.

Last edited:
There are a large number of people that bought them, expected to shoot them well, and are now dumping them realizing that changing their gun isn't going to make up for lack of skills. I see it all the time. There was one gun shop I visited where a local guy would practically buy a different handgun every couple weeks and then sell it with only a couple hundred rounds down the pipe, he would shoot off to the left or whatever and blame the gun. Wash rinse repeat. We even tried to help the guy but he refused to believe that his problem was fundamentals. Made for a lot of barely used handguns at that shop, though. [laugh]

Same thing happened with all those DPD Glock 22s that came spraying onto the market. Most people re-sold them because they just bought it on a lark.

-Mike

Are people finally realizing how easy it is to get a new Glock at normal prices in MA? Maybe, but there will always be a new batch of suckers to pay the 1.5-2x markup that some dealers on NES advertise.

Seriously, guys, "try paying normal retail. You'll find it refreshing."

I'd be happy to pay normal retail, but until I find someone who is willing to share the secrets, I pay more to get what I want.

Same here. How does one pay normal retail for a new Glock in Ma.?

I'd be happy to pay normal retail, but until I find someone who is willing to share the secrets, I pay more to get what I want.

This is literally number one on my list. Unfortunatly been waiting for if/when my ltc.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom