• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

So I know I can't buy a new glock but can I build one?

Ok I think I got the info I need from this topic. Mods feel free to close the lock on this. If anyone else has some advice/thoughts/etc feel free to shoot me a pm off of the public radar.

I looked for a really long time to find a 29 upper to go on my 30 and came up empty.. If you (or somebody) could PM me where to get such a beast, I'd appreciate it.

You don't need the whole upper. KKM precision makes a 10mm conversion barrel for the G30 that works great. You need G29 mags though.

Groundscrapers.....there is another option to consider. From time to time Carl at Four Seasons (Woburn, MA) gets unused, unfired Glocks from various legal sources (PD trading in unissued ones for another model, etc.). Just recently he had Gen 2 Glock 22s NIB for $550 (the big difference is no rail on the Gen 2). I just picked one up a little over a week ago and there were like 7 or so left. So you may want to check and see if he still has them there. This way you can get a new condition firearm without all of the maneuvering. If not, he may be expecting some more, so it's worth looking into.

Groundscrapers.....there is another option to consider. From time to time Carl at Four Seasons (Woburn, MA) gets unused, unfired Glocks from various legal sources (PD trading in unissued ones for another model, etc.). Just recently he had Gen 2 Glock 22s NIB for $550 (the big difference is no rail on the Gen 2). I just picked one up a little over a week ago and there were like 7 or so left. So you may want to check and see if he still has them there. This way you can get a new condition firearm without all of the maneuvering. If not, he may be expecting some more, so it's worth looking into.

Its kinda funny how "exicted" people get about "new" Glocks, and the "false" reputation they have in MA that you cant get them...As discussed in this thread, you can:
1. buy frame and build your own.
2. buy "new old stock" from a dealer
3. I'll add the other "easy" option if you want a "new" glock, is just go make friends with a LEO and buy the glock they have but don't want any more...

Glocks in MA are hardly the unobtainium that some make them out to be...

Back
Top Bottom