so after my first year shooting uspsa....

Ink

I made C ranking in USPSA limited!!
My first year shooting action pistol! I am stoked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, I'm very excited, just had to share.
[smile]

Last edited:
awesome congrats....

Did you get the new card?
Nope, just happened to check out the uspsa site for something else and glanced at my profile.
I know C is nothing to get too excited about, but it did not come nearly as easy as i thought it would. It really took a lot of practice for me. [smile]

a-72072

(if anyone is curious. )

Very nice! Congrats on the accomplishment. Have you ever participated in the shooting sports before? If not kudos for stepping up to the line. I know a lot of people are too intimidated to get out and shoot.

B

lol, Kimmie knows me and my buddy mike quite well. I shoot at new bedford, harvard, and bass river.
This is my first year shooting any type of action pistol. I showed up to new bedford one day last spring having no idea what to do in the freezing cold pouring rain. Scott B was the RO and he helped me to get squared away and i was hooked!!!

I would love to be a B class shooter.... but i doubt it will happen this season!!!
Thanks for all the congrats everyone.

That is awesome- congrats.
I am still not ranked but I am planning on shooting many more matches this upcoming season.

I would love to be a B class shooter.... but i doubt it will happen this season!!!
Thanks for all the congrats everyone.

You can do it. Just a little bit of practice, watch the better shooters and get a feel how to do things. I started out a C and B came pretty quick. After that it takes some effort to move up but obviously can be done. Just stick with it.

Back
Top Bottom