• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Snub Nose Glock

I keep a standard 10-rounder in the G26 and carry an extra G19 mag. When I carry an extra mag that is, which is not too often.

This. (+1)
But, as with everything else, what works best for you is whatever works best for you. Some shooters despise shooting the G26 without a "pinky extension" etc. I personally love it. Some people love shooting/carrying the M&P. I personally despise shooting it. Some carry "light", some everyday CCW heavy. I have the SW442 in my pocket and the G26 in my coat/waist/ankle wherever, depending on how I'm dressed...with extra G19 mag as mentioned.
Friend owns a convenience store in a not so great city, and keeps a just tiny .32 in his pocket as his only defense. It reminds me of the little Seecamp I once shot at a range with a friend who carries it. I honestly felt like I was holding a toy. If I owned the same convenience store I'd go much "heavier" firepower..But hey, whatever works best for YOU is what matters.

Last edited:
Im with OP, thats the way i carried the G26. With a G19 preban and the x grip adapter. Some have said its stupid because they'd rather have the barrel length, BS, its a CARRY gun! And i hate the longer barrels poking me in the top of the thigh for carry. IMHO-best option-easily, comfortably concealable, excellent capacity and i personally shoot my 26 better than the 19. Win-win-win!

Im with OP, thats the way i carried the G26. With a G19 preban and the x grip adapter. Some have said its stupid because they'd rather have the barrel length, BS, its a CARRY gun! And i hate the longer barrels poking me in the top of the thigh for carry. IMHO-best option-easily, comfortably concealable, excellent capacity and i personally shoot my 26 better than the 19. Win-win-win!

Do you feel as I do that the grip feels better with the adapter on the 26 rather than with the stock G19?

I enjoy the g19 cut down to g26. I did it to my 19, it wasn't difficult and didn't come out too bad for a first time mod. The only thing I disliked about the mod was that I ended up sanding too far in the wrong direction, which could have been prevented by not figuring it out myself. If I had a choice I'd do it all over again. The grip is what prints and this helps a lot.

zdxh2Ef.jpg

That poor 19. [crying] What did it ever do to you???? JK. If it works for you go for it. The funny thing is a 19 chop still isn't much bigger than an M&Pc 9, or SR9c, and it's definitely thinner than either.

-Mike

That poor 19. [crying] What did it ever do to you???? JK. If it works for you go for it. The funny thing is a 19 chop still isn't much bigger than an M&Pc 9, or SR9c, and it's definitely thinner than either.

-Mike

I wanted to see if there was any way to make it uglier than it already was

Back
Top Bottom