Snows coming! Good for us!

I like snow, a lot! However, forecast for central MA looks like snow, followed by rain, then that mess will freeze up with the following cold temps. Looks like it will happen this week and repeat next week. Me no likey...

On the good side, if any cover remains it will make bird hunting easier this weekend.

Snow in the forecast! Hot damn I hope it sticks around for opening day of shotgun season!!!! Woohoo!

Very doubtful considering the forecast is less than 1 inch and it's also going to be 50+ degrees the very next day. Then almost 50 the day after that and mid 40's the day after that... Don't get your hopes up basically.

Very doubtful considering the forecast is less than 1 inch and it's also going to be 50+ degrees the very next day. Then almost 50 the day after that and mid 40's the day after that... Don't get your hopes up basically.

You close to the coast? I'm in the north central Mass area & the forecast is 100% chance of snow tomorrow evening, followed by some rain early Friday. 5" to 8" Thursday night.

3-5 inches in the forecast for my hunting areas! Looking a little more promising

5-8 here. Don't want it, at all. It will freeze and mess up things and be crunchy as hell walking in mornings.

Headed to my camp In the Adirondacks for a week of hunting hopefully we can get in it’s been snowing a bunch up there. With forecasts of snow almost everyday next week. I am hoping for not to much snow.

Good snow in SoNH - 8in+. I was out yesterday checking cams and saw more tracks, beds, pee and poo than ever. I have a whole new idea on which trails have more deer traffic and where they bed. Plenty of ‘yotes out too. And picked new spots for tree stands next year. That said, with near zero mast fall this year here, it all might change next year. Sketching those oak groves on the map.

All 1/4mi from home between our 19-home development and Rt114, behind the Irving/Dunkins - our pole-line is a Whitetail Highway. I’ve got 100yd zones and property boundaries marked with surveyor tape. A lot of the pole-line land is privately owned and unposted and much by LLCs far away. I call and ask about hunting - usually nobody has the slightest idea. If not told no I write time/date of call in my notebook and carry on. A few active tree stands and many old wooden ones rotting away.

Back
Top Bottom