snow removal

If I'm carrying, I don't disarm for yardwork
But I'm that I'm admitting that I don't always carry.

I don't carry while doing snow removal but I usually do carry while mowing, it's usually more a factor of what I was doing beforehand than anything. Snow removal usually happens when I have already been home for a while during the snowstorm while mowing usually happens after I have already been out & about (and carrying). There's no one anywhere near me that I'd need to worry about carrying during snow removal. During the Summer, however, there may be people walking up and down the sidewalk although the worst thing I'd really need to worry about from that is some lily white Karen complaining that I'm using chemicals on my nice lawn.

Of course, how else are you going to break through that pile of ice at the end of the driveway? ;)
Towards the end of the season, as the berms really build up, I start contemplating tannerite.

But no, actually I've got a solution for the slushpile the town plow always leaves at the end of my driveway...

At a minimum I'll have my (stainless) coyote gun on the passenger seat, 12ga Mariner in the gun rack, and the most used of all, a Woodsman's pal for the inevitable fallen branches too large to risk the auger with (there's also the chainsaw, but that's just for the biggest stuff)

Honestly, I'm not worried about the auger itself, but I go through a lot of shear pins.

Last edited:
Obviously you’ve never tried to extract a model 29 from a snowblower auger.
You need Aftermarket Glock Pins.

Of course, how else are you going to break through that pile of ice at the end of the driveway? ;)
Brandish; it'll melt if it knows what's good for it.

During the Summer, however, there may be people walking up and down the sidewalk although the worst thing I'd really need to worry about from that is some lily white Karen complaining that I'm using chemicals on my nice lawn.
Move to my neighborhood.

Back
Top Bottom