Snow Gun Build Range Report

Building one has been on my to-do list for years. So, sadly, are a lot of other things that outrank it.

Congrats on yours, tho.

I made one once using a pressure washer as a pump, going to a high velocity/speed fan with a ring around the exit with small holes for he water to come out. It worked really well, until the pressure washer crapped out.

Careful now the Cape Cod Commission might want you shut down for large capacity snowing device.
You might also be labeled a racist by the racist herself Elenita Muñiz .....

NICE let it snow!

Too funny one of my girlfriendsdaughters car kind of got covered with a little errant snow..... She just texted me people weregathered around her car in a parking lot waiting for her to come out of the store to see where it had been snowing...Not sure if any were from the Cape Cod Commission though

A few have requested build info, here is my original post with instructions... http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/269720-Christmas-Gun-Build!!!!!

[cerberus];4273521 said:
When are you going to start messing with people and add some yellow dye to the snow?

Anyone who ski'ed the Berkshires would remember the green dye that Brodie would put down on St. Patrick's Day.

What size/type air compressor are you using and how much pressure/volume of air are you pushing?
Small cheapo pressure washer 1600 PSI from Harbor frieght $89...Small cheapo air compressor I got at Walmart years ago 2.5 CFM @ 90 PSI.
It doesn't take much to produce a lot of snow......

Back
Top Bottom