Sneaky Pete Holsters

Saw and add for these... SneakyPete

I love my IWB CrossBreed but this seems like an interesting hiding in plain view concept.

Anyone have one?

My June American Rifleman (NRA monthly) had a full-page ad for these holsters, and it caught my eye, too. Interesting concept that allows "openly concealed" carry without worry of exposing the butt of a handgun should your shirt ride up, etc.

Curious if any NES members have used them, and care to comment.

What happens when you get off your smart phone in public and put the phone back in your pocket? Won't people want to know why you didn't put it back in that swanky belt-purse you have? I know that here at work, I'd be asked what I had in that thing all day long.

I got one about a year ago for my glock 26, I thought it would be good for short pants and a wife beater t shirt. It was huge I packed it up and sent it back the same day I got it. I chose a pocket holster instead. You could go to Walmart and get a camera bag with belt loops that would be smaller.

What happens when you get off your smart phone in public and put the phone back in your pocket? Won't people want to know why you didn't put it back in that swanky belt-purse you have? I know that here at work, I'd be asked what I had in that thing all day long.

oh that!? thats my work cell phone.

"Someone took me European carry-all!"

Back
Top Bottom