Smuttynose brewery and Hillary Clinton

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
[crying]
http://www.c-span.org/video/?326207-1/hillary-clinton-roundtable-smuttynose-brewery-new-hampshire

Smuttynose also posted a comment on their FB saying that people are free to vote with their wallets and not purchase their beer if one politician or another passes through their doors. They also say it's an honor hosting such a candidate.
I like their Robust Porter, but have plenty of other options I will change to. And their new menu at their"farm to table" restaurant sucks anyhow so no biggie there.

Golddiggie

NES Member
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
Glad I never bought their beer and now I'll be sure to never do so in the future. Good to know where Sluttynose stands.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
are they ONLY promoting democrats? or are republicans free to use their facilities too?

they are right, we can vote with our wallets.

edmorseiii

Navy Veteran
NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
When I get home I am going to turn the sixer of Old Brown Dog I have in the fridge into piss.

Last edited:

jibbr71

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yeah, you guys are gonna fix their wagon. If you really wanted to put your money where your mouth is and knew the ideology held by the makers of half the shit you used every day, you'd all be walking to work (through the woods, because I bet some of the contractors that work on roads voted for Obama) wearing a loin cloth made in some backwater cotton farm in Georgia that still had slaves.

Smuttynose HAS played host to politicians and aspiring office holders from all parties, so I don't see this as "ZOMG, they're putting Hillary Koolaid in the beer!", I see it as a forum for any and all comers to espouse their ideals and let the public decide.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have to admire him sticking up for his decision and telling people that don't like it that they can suck it. I wouldn't let her through my front door, but if that's how he wants to play the game then so be it.

the_shootist

Banned
Rating - 100%
21   0   0

You know, my first reaction was to lash out at Smuttynose but honestly, he makes some sense here. He seems to be politically agnostic and opens his doors to hosting any party candidate. I would say I admire his courage to be objective and taking the risk of taking shit from both sides.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm I the only one who sees the irony in Clinton visiting a place called "Smuttynose"?
I would be a lot more ironic if the place were called Smuttyhooves

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You know, my first reaction was to lash out at Smuttynose but honestly, he makes some sense here. He seems to be politically agnostic and opens his doors to hosting any party candidate. I would say I admire his courage to be objective and taking the risk of taking shit from both sides.

Did Mr. agnostic "Oh I'm just here by mistake, who's that ? Clinton, oh wow" , can he tell us how many questions were asked about Benghazi , and why were we told in the first two weeks it's all because of a video making fun of Islam ?

Did anyone ask her how come one of her employees and his paid for bodyguards were left for dead while she was itching her 90 year old crotch at some fancy DC bowl room ?

Tell him if he made sure she was asked these questions, I'll believe his "we're so darn neutral" speech, otherwise, tell him he can go **** himself, and he's nothing more than the dirt of human beings he lets through his door.

I wonder how long before smuttynose brewery publishes "we all think Carbon tax is a wise measure to comat global warming" on their website.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly, I don't give a shit. A place like Smuttynose, their primary objective in life is to bring in dollars. Using politicians to generate publicity is as old as business itself. I say good on the small local business using presidential candidates to keep their doors open.

When that practice starts to hurt their bottom dollar then they'll stop. So far it hasn't.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0

- - - Updated - - -

I would be a lot more ironic if the place were called Smuttyhooves
Udderly funny!

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 98.1%
52   1   0
Did Mr. agnostic "Oh I'm just here by mistake, who's that ? Clinton, oh wow" , can he tell us how many questions were asked about Benghazi , and why were we told in the first two weeks it's all because of a video making fun of Islam ?

Did anyone ask her how come one of her employees and his paid for bodyguards were left for dead while she was itching her 90 year old crotch at some fancy DC bowl room ?

Tell him if he made sure she was asked these questions, I'll believe his "we're so darn neutral" speech, otherwise, tell him he can go **** himself, and he's nothing more than the dirt of human beings he lets through his door.

I wonder how long before smuttynose brewery publishes "we all think Carbon tax is a wise measure to comat global warming" on their website.
Personally I wouldn't let her fat ass in my door (and that opinion is also true for most politicians), but what if he did that and DID ask those type of questions. Personally I think that would be great, but he'd have to YouTube it himself as the LSM would NEVER report anything embarrassing that might adversely impact their "chosen one"!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
If I remember correctly, they were once partners with the Northampton Brewery. Wether they were married or whatever I don't recall, but their grass roots are in one of the most liberal cities in the commonwealth. Portsmouth is left as left can be too, so I'm not surprised.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Personally I wouldn't let her fat ass in my door (and that opinion is also true for most politicians), but what if he did that and DID ask those type of questions. Personally I think that would be great, but he'd have to YouTube it himself as the LSM would NEVER report anything embarrassing that might adversely impact their "chosen one"!
If he'd ask those questions, I'll send him a written apology, and buy 6x24 cases of his most expensive beer. It's on the interwebs now, public, and I won't edit it:)

I happen to think that people ought to take a stand, this "let's hear everyone" has gotten us to where we are now. Let's not let voice to those who get enough voice on CNN. Let's not let voice to those who lie to us, right at our face, while living on out tax $$. Let's just take a stand and learn how to say a polite F-you to anyone who has been giving us a non-polite F-you for many years, this includes many more besides the famed visitor.

edmorseiii

Navy Veteran
NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0

wat?

Is it his job to ask these questions? Is he a journalist all of a sudden? No, he is a business owner. I am sure his questions were about how her policies will potentially effect his business, as I am sure he would ask any political figure that wanted to use his business as a back drop. Do you think he would ask Chris Christie about bridge-gate, or whatever? Probably not.

Mountains out of mole hills here guys.

Honestly, I don't give a shit. A place like Smuttynose, their primary objective in life is to bring in dollars. Using politicians to generate publicity is as old as business itself. I say good on the small local business using presidential candidates to keep their doors open.

When that practice starts to hurt their bottom dollar then they'll stop. So far it hasn't.
This.

edmorseiii

Navy Veteran
NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Do you know if anybody that works there has ever voted Democrat ?

If so,I will boycott.
Dude, they are right between RT3 and the Everette Turnpike. Hillery's motorcade likely drove right past them. DONE!

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 98.1%
52   1   0
Let's not let voice to those who lie to us, right at our face, while living on out tax $$. Let's just take a stand and learn how to say a polite F-you to anyone who has been giving us a non-polite F-you for many years, this includes many more besides the famed visitor.
Well you just ruled out ALL politicians! [rofl]

Not that I disagree with that statement. [wink]

Do you know if anybody that works there has ever voted Democrat ?

If so,I will boycott.
I see what you did there! [laugh]

atmay

NES Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
If we boycotted every business that ever hosted an ******* politician, we would be back in the Dark Ages when everyone grew their own food, sewed their own britches and forged their own plows.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Having gun grabbers come invited I wont drink their shit.
So are you going to call up every beverage manufacturer you use and verify their political stances? [rofl]

People like to hurr durr and fluff their suspenders about this shit, but that's all it is. A lot of hurr durring and not a lot of action.

-Mike

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If we boycotted every business that ever hosted an ******* politician, we would be back in the Dark Ages when everyone grew their own food, sewed their own britches and forged their own plows.
Sounds like fun, getting back to the basics. To be fair though, I think most plows were wood before our Revolution.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Next thing you know someone is going to post something here that says "I saw prominent mooonbat X at (insert favorite restauraunt here)" then some nipplehead will instantly be shouting BOYCOTT from the rafters just because the bad person stepped inside the place.

-Mike

Greg

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Next thing you know someone is going to post something here that says "I saw prominent mooonbat X at (insert favorite restauraunt here)" then some nipplehead will instantly be shouting BOYCOTT from the rafters just because the bad person stepped inside the place.

-Mike
Wasn't John Kerry at a Patriots game ?

Isn't Kraft and Belicheat big time Liberals ??

Oh wait....That's different !!!!

it's easier to boycott stuff you don't give a damn about.

Top Bottom