x

I have had this for a few months shot maybe 100Bp rounds. Clean and works fine. Need to make room in the safe.

Mass legal, 1-10 round short mag, flip up sights, safety on lower, 16.5" barrel. Have not had time to take a pic of my rifle the attached is from the web.

Terms: Cash $450

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

I have had this for a few months shot maybe 100 rounds. Clean and works fine. Need to make room in the safe.

Mass legal, 1-10 round short mag, flip up sights, safety on lower, 16.5" barrel. Have not had time to take a pic of my rifle the attached is from the web.

Terms: Cash $450

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.
Bump

Back
Top Bottom