• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Smith serial number

Nashmack

Banned
Anyone know how to find the date of manufacture for a Smith revolver with the serial number? I see the weapon history request link on Smith's page, but I dont have $30 to do it...

Nashmack said:
Anyone know how to find the date of manufacture for a Smith revolver with the serial number? I see the weapon history request link on Smith's page, but I dont have $30 to do it...

Are you thinking about selling? If so, let me know Model #, Condition, & Asking Price
and if you have them, pics.

TBP

Last edited:
It's a model 19-3, 4" barrel, blue finish, excellent condition. Locks up tighter n' a bank vault...not quite interested in selling quite yet, but maybe soon as my collection is always quite fluid (it always seems to be flowing in and out of my safe!)

Nashmack said:
It's a model 19-3, 4" barrel, blue finish, excellent condition. Locks up tighter n' a bank vault...not quite interested in selling quite yet, but maybe soon as my collection is always quite fluid (it always seems to be flowing in and out of my safe!)

Damn,

I just realized that you are in NH. That leaves me out. I need to get
the hell out of the PRM!

Thanks anyway,

Richard

Back
Top Bottom