Smith, Ruger or Sig.

Ruger

Edit: sorry you wanted to know why as well. Value was the main factor. Excellent quality product, cheapest of the three regarding pricing.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Sig would be my choice. I'm partial to them :)
I love my S&W revolvers, my Ruger MK III series guns and of course my 3 10/22's - just partial to Sig over those 2 for semi's.
I may not be the best opinion giver , as I am really partial to my 2 Kimber 1911's :)

The Ruger is an excellent 1911, I like the fact it has big serrations in the rear, and none in the front.. It's a very clean looking gun.. And it feels great in the hand...

The more I look at the E-Series I can't decide if I like the fish scales or not... I don't mind the external extractor... I have an older S&W 1911 never once had an issue with it, unlike my brand new SR1911 I had to tweak the shit out of the extractor to get it to feed

I bought the sig, paid 885 brand new from Pullman arms in Worcester. It's a really nice gun, has night sights that are really nice and tight, trigger is pretty amazing and it feels really solid, really tight all around, from my research they are more desired then the s&w for value vs price but I didn't look at any other brands really.

I just got a S&W SC e-series two tone. It's a beautiful piece. Feels so nice in my hand. My first 1911. I haven't even fired it yet but I love it.

By the way. I'm a Glock fanboy from way back. [smile]

I just got a S&W SC e-series two tone. It's a beautiful piece. Feels so nice in my hand. My first 1911. I haven't even fired it yet but I love it.

By the way. I'm a Glock fanboy from way back. [smile]

I also just got a S&W SC e-series, but not two tone. Cant wait to fire it as well. and they do feel so very nice in the hand. (no glocks for me yet, but soon...have my eyes open for the right one[smile])

Have a ruger added some vz grips. Hasnt missed a beat. No failures of any kind yet and cant say enough about it. I was actually surprised as everyone told me 1911s needed some work to be reliable. Love this thing.

Ruger SR1911 or Sig Scorpion 1911, either will be fine for me. This will sound petty, but I don't care for the Smith 1911s from a cosmetic standpoint.

Posted from my car phone.

Back
Top Bottom