• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Smith and Wesson's Two Free M&P Magazine Offer

For Those of you who partook in S&W's M&P deal of getting two free magazines if purchased by April 30th - How long before S&W sent the magazines? I purchased mine on the last day of the offer and it's been three months, I imagine I'll wait three months more.

I got mine a month or so ago and bought the gun on the last day of the offer, I also waited a week or so before I mailed it in, well before the postmark deadline.

iirc on the rebate form there was a website you could check status on. I will see if I have that somewhere

I got mine a month or so ago and bought the gun on the last day of the offer, I also waited a week or so before I mailed it in, well before the postmark deadline.

iirc on the rebate form there was a website you could check status on. I will see if I have that somewhere

Yeah, it's been 3 months and I got mine on the last day of the offer too. If you have that website to check status, I'd like to see where I am on that list...

It only took me about 6 weeks, but they sent the wrong "illegal" mags.. I called and had the correct ones in 3 days..

I sent my rebate in on May 1st. I actually received the mags in the mail today. I am still waiting for my LTC to show up now. Its only been 8 weeks now. Gun was bought on the last day of the offer also.

For Those of you who partook in S&W's M&P deal of getting two free magazines if purchased by April 30th - How long before S&W sent the magazines? I purchased mine on the last day of the offer and it's been three months, I imagine I'll wait three months more.

Call them , make sure you're in the system.

My 1st set of mags took about 6wks for the 40c, the 9c mags never came until I called & found out I fell through the cracks.

[smile]
I too waited about 8 weeks and then sent an e-mail to the place in New Jersey that was handeling the promotion for S&W. They returned my e-mail with a statement that they had turned everything in to S&W.
I called S&W and explained my problem to them. The person on the phone was very polite and looked for my info. He finally said "How about if I just send you two magazines. I said "great". It still took about 3 more weeks for them to show up but S&W came though for me.
[grin]

I do not have possession of the gun till my license comes in. The gun shop is holding it till I get my license. The gun is bought and paid for now just waiting for my card to arrive at the local PD. Wanted to get in on the promo before it expired.

OK here's the update: August 1st - one day after posting this thread, they came in the mail. I guess someone at S&W read this thread![smile]

OK here's the update: August 1st - one day after posting this thread, they came in the mail. I guess someone at S&W read this thread![smile]

Congratulations. It took me about two months to get my M&P .45 mags. I solved the immediate problem by purchasing three extras from Botach Tactical for $19.95 each.

Same here. I bought mine M&P 40c on the last day of the offer and received the two extra mags Friday (7/31). About a 3-month wait time.

I called S&W about a month ago and they told me the mags were on back order and that I wouldn't see them until late August or early September. I was very surprised to get them in the mail on Friday.

Man, the springs are those things are freakin' tight. Packing 10 rounds in them is near impossible. Gotta get to the range and work them in.

Mine took 3 months. And the mags don't seem right. I can fit 10 rounds in, but the mag will not seat in the mag well. I can only get it to fit with 9 rounds in the mag.

Yours sound like mine... I think somehow S&W is trying to get brownie points with someone by making "10 round" mags but the tenth round is "optional" if you cant figure out how to jam/slide it in there... I will say mine have not really got any better I even spent some time just loading/unloading....

I can only get it to fit with 9 rounds in the mag.

Same here. I bought mine M&P 40c on the last day of the offer and received the two extra mags Friday (7/31). About a 3-month wait time.

I called S&W about a month ago and they told me the mags were on back order and that I wouldn't see them until late August or early September. I was very surprised to get them in the mail on Friday.

Man, the springs are those things are freakin' tight. Packing 10 rounds in them is near impossible. Gotta get to the range and work them in.

You don't need a range. Just load them with ten rounds and let them sit for a week or two.

ive been waiting since April for my extra mags....anyone else experience this long a wait? Should I call S&W?

ive been waiting since April for my extra mags....anyone else experience this long a wait? Should I call S&W?

I waited for way too long, I called them, and they sent them out the next day. They were extremely friendly and helpful. I would try the rebate center first to make sure there wasn't a snafu on their end. They are the ones that referred me to someone specific @ S&W.

rather b shootin- slam it in there. i had the same problem it will seat

they will seat with alil force...even after having my 40c mag loaded for 5 months it still alil pressure to press it into the magwell and hear the click. Does anyone have any info on where I can get a pinky extension for the one mag that came without it?

they will seat with alil force...even after having my 40c mag loaded for 5 months it still alil pressure to press it into the magwell and hear the click. Does anyone have any info on where I can get a pinky extension for the one mag that came without it?

I called S&W because my mags took a while to get to me and the guy offered me free pinky extensions. Call and ask them if you can get one since it took so long to get your free mags.

Back
Top Bottom