• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Smith and Wesson M&P 15-22 sport

Saw mass state firearms had these for sale and I had to call quickly. I got one of the last ones. Can't believe these things are mass compliant but they are!!!!! but for how long :/.

it's a .22! and wth is mass state firearms??

gratz on finding a new love [wink]

Last edited:
Legal by law, exempted from the great decree of July 2016 whereas 22 rimfire rifles are exempt.

Wouldn't surprise me if there is another decree that bans these suckers. What scary features will she make up next [rofl]

Don't worry. Holiday weekend so we have at least a few days before FAQ update #ilostcount

Legal by law, exempted from the great decree of July 2016 whereas 22 rimfire rifles are exempt.

Legal by law assuming it doesn't have more than two of the evil features. The Federal and MA AWB law on the books don't have exceptions for any caliber. That means no threaded barrel, no telescoping stock, and a muzzle break instead of a flash hider (or a crowned barrel)

Legal by law assuming it doesn't have more than two of the evil features. The Federal and MA AWB law on the books don't have exceptions for any caliber. That means no threaded barrel, no telescoping stock, and a muzzle break instead of a flash hider (or a crowned barrel)

AG says a .22 rimfire is NOT an assault weapon. If her edict gets thrown out, then massify it.

Think I want one just to customize it a bit with some hand me down parts from a real rifle when I'm bored. But not sure how much I would want to shoot it. I shot maybe 150 rds from my 10/22 this year. And that was just to get rid of the Winchester White Trash. If the price is in the sub $400 range, I may be intrigued.

Hunter Trading Post has em. Just saw them the other day. They also had a bunch of rifle primers which I gladly bought a couple 1000.

Back
Top Bottom