Smith and Wesson 310 night guard - someone got ripped off

granted, I'd love one, but a friend of mine who I suspect doesn't know better, dropped 1200 on one. I know this model is discontinued, but is that just a tad too high, considering he lives in a free state!?

I'd call it retail for such a piece providing it was, or at least near pristine.

The 610 & 310 models are rotational production revos. There's a good chance we haven't seen the last of them but the 10mm bolsters less attention as the years roll on.

ETA: A free state has no bearing on the value of these models.

Last edited:
quote-the-heart-wants-what-it-wants-there-s-no-logic-woody-allen-302892.jpg

I couldn't find anything on the 310, but there are two 610s on Gunbroker that people are bidding on - one is new and up to $2,300, the other is used, and the bidding is up to $1,350. Collector pieces?

I couldn't find anything on the 310, but there are two 610s on Gunbroker that people are bidding on - one is new and up to $2,300, the other is used, and the bidding is up to $1,350. Collector pieces?

The pre locks sure are.
Despite the seemingly uniform decline in interest in the 10mm. These models have somewhat of a cult following. The value has gone through the roof in the last decade.

Back
Top Bottom