Small pistol primers?

I bought a lee 1000 press last week with all the goodies. I got it all setup only problem is I can't find small pistol primers. I know they're next to impossible to find right now but does anyone know of a shop that might have some In stock? I've called many different shops but no dice. Help?

Yipee! Just ordered 40,000. Was running low. In-season I shoot close to 1000 rounds a week. Was slowing down 'cause I was down a bit.

Funny thing is, when you call they tell you they're out of stock and if you try to navigate to it on the website you can't find it. Still, they charged my card so there's hope.

Hey ... wait a sec ...

(lol)

When I clicked the link the only thing in stock was large pistol?? Do they still hit you for the Hazmat if you have them shipped to a store like in CT or ME? I thought shipping to a store was free, then you just pay the sales tax, which could beat the Hazmat fee.

My order from 2/18 still hasn't shipped even though they list the expected delivery date as 2/27.

I'd give them a call and see what the story is. If they haven't cancelled it yet you are probably in good shape. Mine have shipped but I ordered far fewer.

Ooooh-Raahhh!

SHIPPED! Will be here Wed.

My buddy and I are back on our regular shooting schedule. No more primer worries at least. Now if we can just find heads.

IDC is limiting to 1000 per customer, they had abt 10 bricks on the shelf, maybe more out back

When I clicked the link the only thing in stock was large pistol?? Do they still hit you for the Hazmat if you have them shipped to a store like in CT or ME? I thought shipping to a store was free, then you just pay the sales tax, which could beat the Hazmat fee.

Shipping to a store only avoids the hazmat when you are dealing with a distributor that runs its own fleet of trucks and has the store on its route, or a big chain that does its own shipping from their warehouse. If UPS ships the package, there is a hazmat fee - the only question is who pays it. And, the hazmat steaily increases at a much faster rate than their other shipping charges (I remember when the started hazmat at $5/package)

Back
Top Bottom