• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Slaying at Sandy Hook

Its unreal how the left can just dance on the graves of the dead without repurcussion...all for an agenda.

I hope this guy gets to meet 'ole karma very soon.

Who is the developer? The son of the guy who made "Concentration Camp Manager" ?

-Mike

here is the game in case anyone wants to see what the hubub is about. It's a terrible piece of garbage, but the Second Amendment protects free speech.
We should not try to censor this, even if we don't agree with it.

It's a complete disaster of a game, with some political commentary mixed in, such as if gun control laws were made Lanza would not have been able to get the rifle and instead only used a katana sword of some kind he'd ordered from the web instead. If you play the game you'll see what I am saying, it's complete garbage.

There is nothing to see here other than the fact that someone is using a tragedy to make a name for themselves. I think it's sick and disgusting to cause more trauma to the families of victims.
To the creator of this (https://twitter.com/googumproduce/ twitter handle @googumproduce he is an australian that lives in sydney) : Good job liberal gun control scumbag, I think you are the one that's sick in the head. All these liberals say they are against violence but are some of the most violent people, wanting to control everything and everyone.

Hypocrites.

Last edited:
Its unreal how the left can just dance on the graves of the dead without repurcussion...all for an agenda.

I hope this guy gets to meet 'ole karma very soon.
Believe in karma!!! I have both said things and done things, and karma pwned me like a skinny jail cell bitch... I'd give anything to take back what was said, and what was done. For the agnostic types, if life is about learning lessons in order to ascend or whatever, damn did I learn a few good ones....

I love the douche bag that said. This is serious we should tell the president.....[rofl] ... He should call him on his free Obama phone.

I don't disagree with the douchebag, this is exactly the level of the issues the president is equipped to deal with. maybe a beer summit to declare how stupidly the gun folks are reacting.

Back
Top Bottom