WTS SKS Jungle Stock with Vented Handguard

OldNorth

NES Member

Description : SKS jungle stock for an SKS with spike bayonet or no bayonet. Will not work with a blade bayonet unless you modify it. It has been rattle-canned olive green but it should come off easily with mineral spirits if you prefer the original brown color. I used to have quite a few of these but have sold them off over the years and this is my last one. These are getting expensive if you can find them. The vented metal hand guards sell for $25 online.

Accessories : It includes all the stock hardware (butt-plate and trapdoor, crossbar, sling swivel) except the trigger guard tension spring. The Fiberglass hand guard and a metal vented hand guard with clips are included.

Selling Terms : FTF Natick or agreed upon place

Price : $80

Contact Information: PM here

GOPR0885.JPG
GOPR0887.JPG
GOPR0888.JPG
GOPR0889.JPG

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Quote Reply
Report Edit

Back
Top Bottom