Skrootz “fuel filter” - hide the doggo if you buy one

I feel like in a thousand years if that somehow gets dug up by itself scientists are going to be like what crazy hyroglyphics are these. What does it all mean
It's been done.
740px-Alien_decoder_Futurama.svg.png

I remember a few years ago reading about a vendor of oil filter adapters getting the order list seized and purchasers getting a visit. Love the reviews though. Seems folks either love or hate it...

Can't understand why they want it to be so ugly. A plain tube is nice. Jack.
My guess is that it's a combination of
  • Designers playing with
    • the fact they can make it look however they want because it's printed and branding is everything
    • Textures to hide the parting lines
  • Optimization of wall thickness for
    • strength vs weight
    • Increased surface area improves cooling. (titanium is a terrible conductor, anything they can do is probably worth it)
  • I wouldn't be surprised if they were considering letting it vent out the sides for larger calibers...

Looked at the reviews... One shows a pic of what happened after the second use... Going to do a hard pass on this one. I'll wait until I can either afford a real manufactured one, or make one myself with the relevant form completed (to prevent any doggies from getting ventilated).

I remember a few years ago reading about a vendor of oil filter adapters getting the order list seized and purchasers getting a visit. Love the reviews though. Seems folks either love or hate it...

I guess I’ll find out, my original is due in via FedEx Thursday. Depending on how long it takes them to visit, they may get hosed down in diesel as it’s going on my Kubota.

I guess I’ll find out, my original is due in via FedEx Thursday. Depending on how long it takes them to visit, they may get hosed down in diesel as it’s going on my Kubota.

And by what I read that is all they want to hear...

They are coming to get me !!!!!

My fuel filter was 'accidentally' sent to Ipswich New Hamshire - that's the first time I've ever seen that kind of a delivery exception (normally they just blow by the house and claim no one was home).

Now I can't get the damn thing on my tractor before the next bought of cold/bad weather (I hate working with cold hands) and a heater near fuel is a bad combo.

Back
Top Bottom