Sisters Busted For Threats Over "Loud Sex" - Cops: Gun-toting Texas sibs menaced noisy neighbors

Reptile

NES Member
FEBRUARY 16--Angered that a couple in a neighboring apartment was making “too much noise during sex,” a pair of gun-toting Texas sisters allegedly threatened to shoot the loud lovebirds, according to cops who arrested the siblings for felony assault.

Investigators busted Alexis Davis, 25, and Treasure Bibbs, 21, following a confrontation early Monday morning at an apartment complex in Houston. Davis (left) and Bibbs are pictured in the above mug shots.

According to police, an ongoing dispute over noise emanating from the nearby apartment had already resulted in Davis and Bibbs leaving notes on the couple’s door threatening to kill Kevin Frank, 30, Kiara McPherson, 29, and the pair’s children.

During the February 13 encounter at The Worthington development, Davis and Bibbs both allegedly brandished a firearm and threatened to kill Frank and McPherson “with a gun for being too noisy,” according to a court filing.

Davis and Bibbs were arrested for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, which carries a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison.

Continues...

Good Lord!

If these two threatened me with a gun while having sex with my girlfriend (Who is an underwear model) - I think I'd go limp!

These skanks fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down!

lol, i had neighbors who were extremely loud during their sex sessions. when i had a dog and took her out before i left for work, the chicks moans and screams and i guess, sex talk was very loud and reverberated through the hood. this was around 5am too, very early. and in summer with windows wide open. or to paraphrase that movie title, "windows wide shut." i almost enjoyed the erotic dog walks and wished the gf at the time would get a little vocal. anyway, this story reminded me of that. oh, to make it weird, the screamers mom lived with them in the house. kinda kinky if...well, never mind. [laugh]

So I am old. Is the Houston Astro’s tattoo on the sisters throat symbolism for her desire to deep throat the Houston Astros…asking for a friend with a player jersey.

So I am old. Is the Houston Astro’s tattoo on the sisters throat symbolism for her desire to deep throat the Houston Astros…asking for a friend with a player jersey.
I thought she went to Harvard. University that is. :)

lol, i had neighbors who were extremely loud during their sex sessions. when i had a dog and took her out before i left for work, the chicks moans and screams and i guess, sex talk was very loud and reverberated through the hood. this was around 5am too, very early. and in summer with windows wide open. or to paraphrase that movie title, "windows wide shut." i almost enjoyed the erotic dog walks and wished the gf at the time would get a little vocal. anyway, this story reminded me of that. oh, to make it weird, the screamers mom lived with them in the house. kinda kinky if...well, never mind. [laugh]
I was talking to a guy who lived in a building with a deaf couple. They were loud af during sex but I guess didnt know it lol. His wife eventually made him go talk to the husband. [laugh]

FEBRUARY 16--Angered that a couple in a neighboring apartment was making “too much noise during sex,” a pair of gun-toting Texas sisters allegedly threatened to shoot the loud lovebirds, according to cops who arrested the siblings for felony assault.

Investigators busted Alexis Davis, 25, and Treasure Bibbs, 21, following a confrontation early Monday morning at an apartment complex in Houston. Davis (left) and Bibbs are pictured in the above mug shots.

According to police, an ongoing dispute over noise emanating from the nearby apartment had already resulted in Davis and Bibbs leaving notes on the couple’s door threatening to kill Kevin Frank, 30, Kiara McPherson, 29, and the pair’s children.

During the February 13 encounter at The Worthington development, Davis and Bibbs both allegedly brandished a firearm and threatened to kill Frank and McPherson “with a gun for being too noisy,” according to a court filing.

Davis and Bibbs were arrested for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, which carries a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison.

Continues...

Good Lord!

If these two threatened me with a gun while having sex with my girlfriend (Who is an underwear model) - I think I'd go limp!

These skanks fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down!
Read the full article- what a bunch of dumb f's

This brings back a bad memory. I managed a dock at a frozen food warshouse. Husband and wife truck driver team shows up to check in.....the trailer was floor loaded and had to be hand unloaded. The husband was like 400 pounds the wife was 350 at least. They paid the lumper fee to get the crew to unload it and went back to the truck. 10 minutes later I hear a commotion on the dock......went out to see what was up......they unloading crew is standing on the dock horrified as the trailer was rocking back and forth like crazy. Guess the big couple decided it was a good time to.....well......you know where this is going with this. 😳

Last edited:
Too much noise during sex, are they serious? Is this a real story? Who would want to have sex with them?

I didn't see pics of the loud sex couple, so I can't answer that yet.

What they should have done is knock on the door and ask if they can join in. Sex couple would probably be horrified and disgusted, then they make sure to keep it quiet after that to not attract bystanders.

I didn't see pics of the loud sex couple, so I can't answer that yet.

What they should have done is knock on the door and ask if they can join in. Sex couple would probably be horrified and disgusted, then they make sure to keep it quiet after that to not attract bystanders.
Reminds me of the NES'er who was banging some college girl and she was on top. Some Big Black Guy broke in and took her by the other hole while she was doing the NES'er.

He still has PTSD and reported nightmares of that black sack smacking into him repeatedly.

Another NES'er commented that "it's just skin".

Terrifying!!!

I had 2 roommates at one point. One was very good looking and good with the ladies. To the point I met one in the hall one AM and said hello. She did not respond. Later ask him about here and he said she does not speak English and he does not know whatever language she spoke.

Anyway he is banging the girl from downstairs. I have to meet a customer at 5AM so I have to be up at 4AM. I'm awaken by their loud love making. Just as they are in their final throws I open hand smack the adjoining wall and yell give it a rest in there. Followed by dead silence. My other roommate come in to my room and asks "was that you?" I said yes and he laughed and went back to bed.

I horrified a few friends a couple weeks later when the same girl came out of his room on a Sunday AM after a night of partying and asked what we were making for breakfast. I started moaning "Pand...Pand...pppannnndcakes! And, and, SAuSssages!" 🤣

I have neighbors in ear shot who like to indulge in loud sex in the summer with the windows open… the GF and I like to cheer them on as if they are winning a race 🤣
I mean, there are many arguments for central air….I guess add this to the list.

Nothing says classy like an Astros logo on your throat and a crooked upside down cross in your unibrow.

A proper woman would be pissed b/c she wasn't getting D'd like that. LOL

I suppose for most of us on here, we’d have had our come to Jesus moment if we’d ever sunk so low as to steal a 15 year old Buick from a last chance car lot

Reminds me of the NES'er who was banging some college girl and she was on top. Some Big Black Guy broke in and took her by the other hole while she was doing the NES'er.

He still has PTSD and reported nightmares of that black sack smacking into him repeatedly.

Another NES'er commented that "it's just skin".

Terrifying!!!
Were you there too? I never told anyone it was a Big Black Guy🤣🤣🤣

You just can't make this stuff up...

Loud neighbors and threats at an apartment complex in Houston led to the arrest of two sisters. The sisters are accused of grabbing their guns earlier this week to confront their noisy neighbors.

The sisters claim the confrontation took place because their neighbors were being too loud during sex. Houston police arrested Alexis Davis, 25, and Treasure Bibbs, 21, for allegedly pulling a gun on a married couple just before 7:00 am on Monday morning.

And they look like such nice people...

Back
Top Bottom