• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sirhan Sirhan was recommended for parole.

Shoot a senator / presidential candidate, serve time, get out. Protest at the Capitol and get shot, after which the POS cop brags how he's a hero.

And, to no one's surprise, Kennedy's dimwit oldest son and apparently stupid youngest son were in favor of it.

For the life of me, why on Earth does Massachusetts keep electing these buck-toothed inbred morons?

Well, if the law under which he was sentenced provided for the possibility of parole, then good.

One law for everyone.

And, considering the number of posts that I've seen here where "Hanging the Traitors" is mentioned....a LOT of people should be happy about this outcome. [rofl]

Gotta be on the winning side:

“Isn’t that rebellion? Yes or no?”
“Yes. But there are mitigating circumstances. Serious miti—”
“There are no ‘mitigating circumstances’ when it comes to rebellion against a sovereign lord.”
“Unless you win.”
-James Clavell, Shogun

Shoot a senator / presidential candidate, serve time, get out. Protest at the Capitol and get shot, after which the POS cop brags how he's a hero.

And, to no one's surprise, Kennedy's dimwit oldest son and apparently stupid youngest son were in favor of it.

For the life of me, why on Earth does Massachusetts keep electing these buck-toothed inbred morons?
I thought the same thing...f***ing disgrace

Regardless how you feel about them personally. From everything i read Bobby wasn't as bad as jack.

Its embarrassing he's being released

Originally sentenced to death but overturned in 1972 like everyone else in California. Charlie Manson is next.

Well, actually, Charlie already got released... sorta... a few years ago.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he popped someone else famous within a month. He has that Norman Bates “I never hurt a fly” vibe.

He is probably that trained telefon killer that the dems use to keep their minions in control. it will be sad to see old Joe go!

Well, if the law under which he was sentenced provided for the possibility of parole, then good.
The law under which he was sentenced resulted in him being sentenced to death. In 1972, the CASC ruled death sentences unconstitutional. That changed again in 1977, however prior commutations were not reinstated.

So, no, not good.

The law under which he was sentenced resulted in him being sentenced to death. In 1972, the CASC ruled death sentences unconstitutional.

So, no, not good.

Well, except that his treatment wasn't unfair. He didn't get an undue advantage or any sleazy lawyer tricks or technicalities; his death sentence was commuted under the same conditions as everybody else's. They all had the same chance to go for parole.

His lawyer wasn't the guy who got the death sentence overturned, after all. Sirhan simply benefited from a court ruling.

He definitely benefited from the the new DA, who decided as a matter of policy to stop contesting paroles. But then, so will everyone else in that system.

Well, except that his treatment wasn't unfair. He didn't get an undue advantage or any sleazy lawyer tricks or technicalities; his death sentence was commuted under the same conditions as everybody else's. They all had the same chance to go for parole.

His lawyer wasn't the guy who got the death sentence overturned, after all. Sirhan simply benefited from a court ruling.

He definitely benefited from the the new DA, who decided as a matter of policy to stop contesting paroles. But then, so will everyone else in that system.
But don't you know we need to let the state murder everyone we don't like?!

There were two shooters in the kitchen of the hotel were Bobby was shot. Audio can confirm that fact. Sirhan×2 was the fall goy like Oswald was with JFK. Bobby was killed to stop him from looking into who killed his brother. The hotel was also owned by the Mob. The Mob has a more Kosher flavor than Italian.

He'll either get on welfare and EBT or join the Taliban, ...
He'd have to convert first.

Be nice if he met a bunch of current politicians.
To: John Hinckley

My family and I wanted to drop you a short note to tell you how pleased we are with the great strides you are making in your recovery. In our country's spirit of understanding and forgiveness, we want you to know that we bear no grudge against you for shooting President Reagan.
We are fully aware that mental stress and pain could have driven you to such an act of desperation.

We're confident that you will soon make a complete recovery and return to your family to join the world again as a healthy and productive man.

Best wishes,

Nancy Reagan &Family

P.S. While you have been incarcerated, Barack Obama has been banging Jodie Foster like a screen door in a tornado. You might want to look into that.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he popped someone else famous within a month. He has that Norman Bates “I never hurt a fly” vibe.

Does not seem to like Democrats...

Back
Top Bottom