• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Silly question...

wasralex22

NES Member
Like the title states. This may or may not be a dumb question.

I used to play alot of "airsoft" back in the day, and i noticed alot of kids with guns decked out in magpul. Now my question is are these compatible with reel steal? Because I found a magpul CTR stock on a airsoft bored for only $30.00 i looked closely at the picture and this was a legit magpul stock...

Did magpul make some parts (Just) for airsoft or are these stock, parts... etc, universal?

I ask this because I don't want to make a mistake and blow my damn face off.

Thanks all.
[smile]

I

You might want to ask on an airsoft board.

I do know that some manufacturers, tired of getting ripped off by chinese knockoffs have licensed copies of their stuff to be used for airsoft. But for obvious reasons, most require these legitimate licensees to put something on the product "for airsoft only" or something like that. Magpul has their own separate brand "Magpul PTS" for airsoft products.

For what its worth, I bought a claw mount for an HK MP5 that was an airsoft product and it worked flawlessly. It was all aluminum and cost me about $10. I only used it to mount a red dot for plinking, so its no big deal if it fails.

Back
Top Bottom