SILENCERS - SUPPRESSOR

What distributor has the best prices on Silencers

Probably Silencershop.com or capitalarmory.com.

But unless it's a smoking deal, I buy them from local dealers. I don't mind paying the $40 or $50 to give the profit to the local guy.

I buy from Silencershop.com. My local dealer doesn't care at all if I buy from them or direct, so long as it goes through him. Says he makes the same regardless. Not sure how that works...

Since you asked distributor and not retailer...

Lipseys or Sports South. My experience with Sport South is if I order on a Monday i will have it by Thursday or Friday including the form 3 processing time. Lipseys same pricing but can take up to two weeks since they only ship class 3 on Fridays and have one person processing all their ATF paperwork. Lipseys tends to have slightly more inventory.

Since you asked distributor and not retailer...

Lipseys or Sports South. My experience with Sport South is if I order on a Monday i will have it by Thursday or Friday including the form 3 processing time. Lipseys same pricing but can take up to two weeks since they only ship class 3 on Fridays and have one person processing all their ATF paperwork. Lipseys tends to have slightly more inventory.

Is the processing time down to a week? Last time I looked into it it was almost a year. Then again, I was in a backwater.

Has anyone taken advantage of the silencerco buy one get one free deal ending Saturday?

There's no such thing as cheapest distributor that I've found, they seem to all be pretty close on cans. Check around and just keep an eye open for sales.

We have a local manufacturer here in Jefferson City MO who makes suppressors. His company is called EOS, and all of his cans are user serviceable. Local shop has them in stock for $680 for a titanium .30cal can last I was in there.

Processing is a week
There's no such thing as cheapest distributor that I've found, they seem to all be pretty close on cans. Check around and just keep an eye open for sales.

I agree with this. Recently picked up a Slincerco Octane K45 from Lipseys because it was on sale for $150 off. Too good to pass up.

You didn't say what caliber, but JSE Surplus has had really good deals on .22 suppressors a couple of times in the last year or so.

So looking more in to it I think I can just do a 45 can with adapter for 9 and 40 and a 30 cal can and use it on my 5.56 to.

So I guess a good 45 cal & 30 cal can

Last edited:
I shoot 556 out of my 30 Cal can almost exclusively. It quiets the gun down, but it still throws spark and sometimes belches flame. Once I started shooting under nods I realized I needed a 556 can, I have on in NFA jail now. 556 is loud, even with the can.

Pistol cans are a novelty. Cool, but pretty useless unless you have a pistol caliber carbine.

22 cans are kind of a disappoinment unless you are putting it on a 22 pistol or a bolt rifle. Auto actions are loud, on my 16" 10/22 I could hardly tell the difference with or with out it.

Back
Top Bottom