• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

SILENCERS - SUPPRESSOR

Which distributors have the best prices on Silencers

Since you asked distributor and not retailer, I'll assume that you are a dealer or more likely an 07 (manufacturer) with a Class 2 SOT. (since they can possess silencers in MA)

If you are looking to buy some silencers for your inventory and general use, I'd suggest contacting each manufacturer individually to find out what kind of dealer demo or pro-form deals they have.

These prices are often MUCH LESS than wholesale.

For example, Silencerco's pro-form deals which can be taken advantage of by any employee at a gun shop are 50% off of MSRP.
ThunderBeast Arms demo deals are similar.

No silencer for you, peon! (Unless you have a reason that makes you part of the privileged elite for silencer laws in MA)
Wrong. An 07 FFL can possess silencers in MA.

General Law - Part IV, Title I, Chapter 269, Section 10A

Section 10A: Selling, giving or using silencers; confiscation and destruction

Section 10A. Any person, other than a federally licensed firearms manufacturer, an authorized agent of the municipal police training committee, or a duly authorized sworn law enforcement officer while acting within the scope of official duties and under the direct authorization of the police chief or his designee, or the colonel of the state police, who sells or keeps for sale, or offers, or gives or disposes of by any means other than submitting to an authorized law enforcement agency, or uses or possesses any instrument, attachment, weapon or appliance for causing the firing of any gun, revolver, pistol or other firearm to be silent or intended to lessen or muffle the noise of the firing of any gun, revolver, pistol or other firearm shall be punished by imprisonment for not more than five years in state prison

Wrong. An 07 FFL can possess silencers in MA.

General Law - Part IV, Title I, Chapter 269, Section 10A

Section 10A: Selling, giving or using silencers; confiscation and destruction

Section 10A. Any person, other than a federally licensed firearms manufacturer, an authorized agent of the municipal police training committee, or a duly authorized sworn law enforcement officer while acting within the scope of official duties and under the direct authorization of the police chief or his designee, or the colonel of the state police, who sells or keeps for sale, or offers, or gives or disposes of by any means other than submitting to an authorized law enforcement agency, or uses or possesses any instrument, attachment, weapon or appliance for causing the firing of any gun, revolver, pistol or other firearm to be silent or intended to lessen or muffle the noise of the firing of any gun, revolver, pistol or other firearm shall be punished by imprisonment for not more than five years in state prison

that was essentially what I was referring to under the cover of "privileged elite". Poor word choice perhaps, but I know an 07 can possess them.

So I went with & ordered these 2 cans

SILENCERCO SU588 OCTANE 45

YHM 2130-24 RESONATOR 30 QD 5/8-24

OSS Elite 5.56K+ Titanium Suppressor Systems

That way I am covering every caliber 45 and below.

Thanks for the help and input NES.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom