Silencer Shop eForms (Form 1) now online w/ATF

JRT

NES Member
ATF should have named it the Form FUN!

If you are lazy like me and would rather spend $35 dollars to have Silencer Shop handle your form 1 submissions, good news! Silencer Shop has worked out all the details with the ATF to transmit eForms and the system is live. I talked with them last week and if you submitted a Form 1 after approximately 10th of October they have been holding them to transmit via eForms.

So if you want to get in on these 10 - 20 days approvals from ATF go buy a bunch of AR lowers which your LGS is practically giving away right now and file your form 1's. Maybe the old AR in your safe that isn't as cool as your new stuff, Form 1 that thing and throw a 10.5 inch loudener upper on that thing!

If you want more info here is a Silencer Shop announcement on r/NFA on Reddit,

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NFA/comments/9wvfi3/our_eform_form_1_service_is_finally_online/

Last edited:
JOJO'S Gun Works | Connecticut Gun Store

The above gun shop in Southington, CT has the kiosk that can electronically take your fingerprints.

The kiosk electronically sends them to SilencerShop for storage.
Whenever you want another stamp, you no longer have to get printed because SilencerShop has the prints already and does all the work.
They also notify your CLEO and make everything easy.

You need to first make your purchase at SilencerShop and they give you a code to take to the kiosk to process.

I for one would like to get a kiosk franchise and put these kiosks all over town like ATM's so anyone can make a SBR.
Remember 20 years ago on TV there were ads for internet kiosks franchises where people could check their email before everyone had smart phones?

JOJO'S Gun Works | Connecticut Gun Store

The above gun shop in Southington, CT has the kiosk that can electronically take your fingerprints.

The kiosk electronically sends them to SilencerShop for storage.
Whenever you want another stamp, you no longer have to get printed because SilencerShop has the prints already and does all the work.
They also notify your CLEO and make everything easy.

You need to first make your purchase at SilencerShop and they give you a code to take to the kiosk to process.

I for one would like to get a kiosk franchise and put these kiosks all over town like ATM's so anyone can make a SBR.
Remember 20 years ago on TV there were ads for internet kiosks franchises where people could check their email before everyone had smart phones?

I just bought a M11/9 and the dealer didn’t have the kiosk. I had it transferred to the kiosk shop I use and bought it there. Once that have your prints online you just buy off silencer shop and pick it up when your stamp comes through. So easy.

Is the only advantage of using the kiosk the fingerprints?

I went down to my local PD, had them print off a dozen copies. Took 20 minutes, tops. The actual form is now a breeze.

Back
Top Bottom