Sign up now for the SYNERGY SOLUTIONS 2011 LAW ENFORCEMENT SHOOT OUT - MAY 26!!!!

I'm not involved with Synergy Solutions but I did participate in last years inaugural match and had a terrific time shooting with some great folks. I've been watching the Synergy website waiting for this years sign ups and just today saw that they posted a date. You can sign up here - http://synergy911.us/PoliceShootoutpage.html - and you can mail a check or use paypal right from the same page to pay for it.

It was a great time last year with lunch and refreshments provided, great prizes, and some cool vendor displays. The five stages were challenging and the event was a blast, if you thought about going last year but didn't make it don't miss it this time. I drove over 700 miles round trip for the event and it was well worth it, I've been looking forward to this years match ever since. On top of everything else the proceeds go to charity so you can't go wrong.[wink]

Here's the text from their sign up page-
2011 Law Enforcement Shoot-Out

Thursday
May 26, 2011
9:00am
Ames Gun Club
Easton, Ma.

Synergy will be hosting a multiple range shooting competition at the Ames Gun Clun in Easton Ma. The event will involve many challenging courses of fire and will test your shooting ability.

Vendors are signing on daily, gun give-aways and other great raffle prizes are expected - 2 Rifles, 2 Handguns, Range Gear, Clothing, and much, much more......

Charitable Donation Will Be Made To:
Law Enforcement & Military Interest Groups (tba)
Massachusetts Fallen Heros Memorial
Wounded Warrior

See you there!!!

Last edited:
I will be planning on participating again this year. Last year I had a blast and met some great guys.............look forward to seeing you again WC145. Still toting around the 9mm 1911?

I will be planning on participating again this year. Last year I had a blast and met some great guys.............look forward to seeing you again WC145. Still toting around the 9mm 1911?

Yep, still carrying the S&W Pro Series. I had so much fun at last years event I shot in a couple of IDPA matches up here later in the summer. I shot both the S&W and a Springfield Loaded .45 at each match and have been consistently faster and more accurate with the 9 so I guess I'll keep it.[grin] Look forward to seeing you there!

Last edited:
Is this a multi gun shoot, and are their any limitations to what firearms can be used?

Last year they had two stages that included long guns, a shotgun in one and an AR-15 in the other. They provided the long guns and the ammo for those stages. You shot the long gun first then transitioned to your sidearm for the rest of the stage.

I don't know if the format has changed this year but last time it was for duty pistols and gear, no race guns, speed holsters, etc., the idea being to see what you could do with the gun and gear you actually carry on duty but everyone was supposed to be limited to 10rds in their mags to keep mag changes even-ish. The stages were long, some close to 30 rounds, not like IDPA, so everyone was changing mags at least once a stage. There was a wide variety of guns used - Glocks, SIGs, S&W M&Ps, 1911s, you name it.

Just signed up, hope to see you there again Sheriff 9mm, still shooting that glock 35? I picked up a G19 4th gen that I will be using this year.

Is this a multi gun shoot, and are their any limitations to what firearms can be used?

Supposed to be your duty gun. I hope they are a little more strict this year on that, dont know too many people using STI's and other variant for duty use. Was def a great time tho!!!

Hey Sheriff and WPDC13, do you guys mind trading agency patches at the event, I just started collecting and think your patch would be hard to come by in most cases. Thanks......

I'll be there again as well... Shoot me a msg on here, and I'll try to meet up with you guys. Good times last year. Hopefully will bring my son this time, and do a little Daddy Day with him.

Joe, i'll see if i have any patches kicking around, plus i think i can score you a couple from CBP / ICE / USBP from some friends of mine.

I'll be the guy in BDU's, duty belt, shaved head, and HSLD sunglasses... Good luck picking me out of the crowd. haha!

See you there.

Had a great time today (last year too!!), really appreciate the hospitality. You folks put on quite a shindig, looking forward to next year!

I'll try and get some pics posted later tonight.

Here's a few pics -

100_2386.jpg

100_2410.jpg

100_2412.jpg

100_2414.jpg

100_2430.jpg

100_2400.jpg

100_2407.jpg

100_2417.jpg

Had a great time. The logistics were better, and the course layouts were much better (I thought). I already cant wait until next year........
Awesome pics by the way WC145, if you have them all in a photobucket account, please send me the link, Id love to see them all. Thanks to all who helped organize and set up a fun day of shooting.

Had a great time. The logistics were better, and the course layouts were much better (I thought). I already cant wait until next year........
Awesome pics by the way WC145, if you have them all in a photobucket account, please send me the link, Id love to see them all. Thanks to all who helped organize and set up a fun day of shooting.

I don't use photobucket but I'll post some more of the better ones. Remember, my 9 y/o took a lot of them so I have to sift through the blurry ones and the pics of rocks, grass, clouds, half people, etc.[grin]

I thought that the course of fire was much more challenging this year, more physical, too. Stage 2 looked so simple but was a bit of a challenge, Stage 3 was long, a lot of shooting, stage 4 as well. Stage 1 was cool but reminded me I need to slim my fat ass down some. And those stupid falling targets in Stage 3 actually have me reconsidering my choice of a 9mm duty gun. I know they aren't people but it was pretty frustrating having to hit them several times to get them to fall and when we got through the stage I was thinking, "what if?". I mean, if I can't knock down stationary targets that are made to be knocked down.... maybe next year I'll be shooting a .45. Don't know about you guys, but I've shot in a few matches over the last year and each time I've found myself reevaluating my skills and abilities, my gear, everything. Lots of people say they're just games, and they are, but they're games that make you think. Hell, if you can't make it happen on the range, how are you going to do it on the street?

Anyway, it was a great time with a bunch of great people. Much better run, much smoother. I'm already planning for next year, hope you all are, too!

100_2387.jpg

100_2406.jpg

100_2404.jpg

100_2408.jpg

100_2416.jpg

100_2411.jpg

100_2413.jpg

100_2418.jpg

100_2427.jpg

100_2419.jpg

100_2424.jpg

100_2438.jpg

100_2432.jpg

100_2434.jpg

100_2426.jpg

100_2409.jpg

Last edited:
HA.....funny I just noticed I am in one of your pics...........

I wouldnt worry about the 9mm, I used one too. I actually enjoyed using it more than my 45 I used last year. If shot placement is good, you are all set even if it takes 2. Thanks again for the pics.

Back
Top Bottom