Sign the Petition: Save The Second!

http://www.savethesecond.com/

In a great victory for the American People, the U.S. Court of Appeals overturned the DC handgun ban saying it was a violation of the second amendment. For the first time in years a court held that the second amendment guarantees an individual right to keep and bear arms. The United States Supreme Court has agreed to hear the case. Defenders of the second amendment have been working hard for just this moment in history for years.

Last Friday, the United States Solicitor General filed formal briefs asking the Supreme Court not to affirm the lower court’s decision. This is just outrageous. The Solicitor General is the Federal Government’s lawyer. So, now we have the federal government using our tax dollars to argue for a delay on a ruling concerning our fundamental rights.

Take action today - sign this petition to let the government know that you value your second amendment rights. Together, we can ensure that your rights are protected. For the first time in years we have the opportunity for the Supreme Court to clearly say that the second amendment applies to all Americans and that no government can ban all handguns.

Let your voice be heard - sign the petition today.

It is difficult to exaggerate what is at stake in this case; it is the first major Supreme Court review of the Second Amendment in over seventy years. This case will likely establish an important precedent on the issue of second amendment rights - let us make sure that it is one that protects our rights.

Sign the petition today – together we can protect our Second Amendment rights.
ECSIG.gif

Rep. Eric Cantor
United States Congressman

Please, let's sign the petition: A poor showing here will certainly show a lack of compassion and interest for one of the most important decisions in nearly 70+ years.

http://www.savethesecond.com/

ECSIG.gif

Rep. Eric Cantor
United States Congressman

Please, let's sign the petition: A poor showing here will certainly show a lack of compassion and interest for one of the most important decisions in nearly 70+ years.

Hi In God We Trust. Just wondering what other forums you've added this to? To get the best outcome we need to add this to the big forums like AR-15, The High Road, The Firing Line, SAS, etc'. Not sure if you've done that or not.

Oh and I've signed it! There's no reason this petition shouldn't get tens of thousands of people to sign it. Other then us as gun owners being completely lazy. Something it seems we've been good at for years.

Hi In God We Trust. Just wondering what other forums you've added this to? To get the best outcome we need to add this to the big forums like AR-15, The High Road, The Firing Line, SAS, etc'. Not sure if you've done that or not.

If anyone else has other links or forums, we should get the word out. I cannot believe it would be hard to get at least 100,000 signatures on there... Unless I am wrong, and people are REALLY complacent...this IS the fight right now, and most likely in some states, the final hour. We loose this, I can see a whole new slew of laws in this state referencing that decision.

No way am I going to go down in this fight without doing all I can do to help the cause and show the politicians that the 2A is still a critical right to all Americans who choose to exercise that right as responsible citizens.

I went to the site, but could not find the petition language. Before I put my name to anything I want to know what I'm signing and where its being sent.

Back
Top Bottom