Sightmark SM26035??

Golddiggie

NES Member
Wondering if anyone has this [specific] sight.
Ultra Shot M-Spec FMS Reflex Sight

I know that some people have had less than great experiences with their older products, but looking for experiences with this one (or it's QD brother). I won't be looking for the QD version since I've had poor luck with such a mount from another maker. While it's possible the QD on this one is up to the job, I'd rather not risk it.

BTW, I would be putting this on my AR10 pistol build. It's supposed to be rated for up to 50 BMG (if you believe that). I'll be considering adding a magnifier to it as well. Either at purchase or not long after (month or three perhaps).

I don't expect to use this beyond 100 yards, to be clear. IF it works for beyond that, then that's "gravy" and not part of the intended usage.

but can it survive a scar 17?

I have a few sightmark products and they are in the draw now. EDIT Just make sure you register your warranty with them or you just get the big FU. I was able to get a refund for one from the store I bought it from and the other is just sitting there broken?
both chamber lasers where junk....yup I bought 2 and a pair of Binoculars
My friend has the Wolf sight...its ugly but seems to work and hes not easy on his gear?

So you don't have any experience with the actual model I listed or is that in the draw??

From what I recall, the actual model I mention is pretty new.

So you don't have any experience with the actual model I listed or is that in the draw??

From what I recall, the actual model I mention is pretty new.
Correct, not the model you listed just my experience with sightmark .... 3 for 3 not good.

Correct, not the model you listed just my experience with sightmark .... 3 for 3 not good.
How long ago did you get them? In a previous generation of theirs I was looking at the mil-spec version, but never pulled the trigger. From what I've read about the current dot from them (the one I'm looking at) it's getting good marks. If I do get it (not ready to drop the coin on an eotech) I'd register it for warranty before mounting it. I do like how it uses the CR123 battery instead of a coin cell battery. I have plenty of those right now (the CR123) from SureFire. Got them when when the non-rechargable OLight I got my mother needed a new battery. Bought the 12 pack and just keep the rest in the sealed holder. So I have more than enough for the dot.

Mrs. Mountain and I each have a Sightmark from several years ago. Ours have multiple green dots / reticles to select, and variable brightness. Mrs' used infrequently on her mid length carbine. Mine is used semi-regularly on my .458 SOCOM. I had to make a slight tweak to the mount to keep mine tight on the .458 but otherwise both have been trouble free for years now. Obviously not the same model but they are holding up well and for their purpose (range toys) I'm glad I didn't spend more.

Back
Top Bottom