• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sightmark Red Dots

I bought their reflex sight. Tried shooting it in broad daylight and couldn't see the dot.
Not my cup of tea. I know there is someone on here who may chime in that has one he likes. I believe he has mounted one on a 12gauge and it was holding zero just fine.

i bought one mount broke and dot disapeared on recoil from shot to shot...on a .22 and a 5.45

I've used them on my kid's 10/22. Kind of a PITA to dial in, dot "disappears" fairly easily. One started "wandering" after a couple hundred shots. Replacing the other one with Bushnell TRS25 (new Tech Sight package) on one of the 10/22s.

Aloha

I like it . I run one on my ar.
Few guys run them in there 12g .
Held up to 20 rds of slugs on my dads s12 .

I run it on the setting befor the brightest. A lot of people play cod and think the cross hairs are gonna be crisp clean lines like a scope .
And think its junk cause its alittle fuzzy.

I've used a eotech and It was just a tad fuzzier then that.

Great for the money . I've used there fold out 4x and plan to buy one to put behind mine.

My only knock is that the battery's aren't a common watch type . But you can buy them in line for cheap.

And say you go from just a dot to cross hairs. The cross hair zero will be a tad off . But if you didn't touch the zero and went back to the dot your zeroed again.

Higher end red dots you zero it and its good between all the cross hairs .

Back
Top Bottom