• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sight Upgrades Poll

Please let me know your recommendations

• TruGlo TFX

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Trijicon HD

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Dawson Precision

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Other

Votes: 10 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm looking to upgrade the sights on my M&P Shield. I'm looking for a good all around sight for my carry gun also maintaining accuracy at the range. I'm considering the following based on my research and others input.

1. TruGlo TFX
2. Trijicon HD
3. Dawson Precision
4. Other

I'll admit that I'm ignorant on this particular subject, but the TrueGlo sights look amazing. I looking forward to the results.

They are all good sight sets. It's really a matter of preference. I have the trijicon HD on one of my carry guns. The two things I don't like about them; 1)all of the edges are very sharp 2) the front sight is red but of course at night it glows the same as the rears.

We have Trijicon HDs on our job guns, and they are a great sight for a fighting pistol imo. I also have Dawsons on my carry/comp guns. The machining of Dawson sights is just awesome. Super clean angles. You can't go wrong with either, but like its been said, vision is a very particular thing... What works for me won't necessarily work for you

I've been using Ameriglo I-Dot Pro's and been very pleased with them.

714005883.jpg

Last edited:
Check out some offering from Ameriglo. They have been good for me. That aside I don't get so wrapped up around tritium being a huge deal.

I'm a huge fan of meprolight for just about all my handguns, we'll priced too, easy to see during the day and night. They make the night sights for sig

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I've got the Vickers setup on a few of my Glocks and like it a lot. It is a Trig front just like the I-dot but a square cut strait rear with no dots. Also have Heinie strait 8's on a g34. Very good sight for precision shooting.

Back
Top Bottom